𝐒𝐈𝐗

Heesung opened the door, it was Jungwon. "Jungwon? What's wrong?" your brother asked as he walked outside with Jungwon.

Don't you dare eavesdrop them y/n! you told yourself, trying your best not to. Luckily, you accomplished in killing your curiosity and going to bed.

"WAKE UP! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE!" Heesung shouted, to his surprise you woke up. "Did I really sleep the second I stepped in my ro-" "Get changed, QUICK!" Heesung commanded. You frowned at your brother one last time before he left.

As always, you both left after eating breakfast and walked to your school. Your curiosity was killing you inside, so you asked Heesung. "Why did Jungwon come to our house yesterday?"

Heesung rolled his eyes and said "None of your business y/n" A frown found its way up to your face. "I hate you!" you said before you walked fastly ahead of him.

"Wait for meeee" Heesung whined cutely. You turned around and pretended you were throwing up because of his aegyo which made him angry. "You little-" "Stop hanging with Sunoo so much or else I might actually throw up at your aegyo" you said, he playfully hit you.

You both finally reached your school, you both parted ways as always. But today you thought to check your locker first.

You opened your locker and saw.

NOTHING!
"Wait wha- oh shoot wrong locker" you accidentally opened Jeongwoo's locker. You opened your locker this time, as expected a letter was waiting for you. You opened it and read it :

"Dear y/n,
Good morning sweetie, I hope you're doing well. To be honest, I'm not really good at writing letters but I'm glad you like them <3
I'll give you some hints on who I am before school ends, you'll find them in your locker and don't forget to smile

-Your Secret Admirer :)

"He never fails to make me smile, does he?" you said to yourself, your day couldn't get any better. It couldn't get any better but it definitely got worse after you looked at the clock and realized your first class has already started. You ran as fast as you could to the class, luckily the teacher let you in.

HISTORY SUCKS!" Niki groaned, he couldn't understand a single thing about the history project. "Wait you didn't do the project?" Wonyoung asked, the boy nodded.

"Did your secret admirer give you something today?" Haruto asked you. "I haven't checked my locker yet" you replied. Just then, the class ended. You decided to stay with Niki for awhile since he zoned out in class. As soon as you finished giving notes to Niki, you headed towards your locker but a familiar voice coming from your locker made you stop in your tracks.

HARUTO?!?