02.

It was the next day and the sun was peaking through the windows. Fred woke up to the sound of his siblings sneakily whispering to each other, his head was pounding from the lack of sleep he had last night.

"I thought she was sleeping in your room, Gin?" Ron asks.

"I don't know as well, Ron!"

"Well about time don't you think?" George asks.

"Is it bad I thought he would never make a move?" Ginny asks this time.

"I didn't even know this was a thing!" Ron replies truthfully, making both Ginny and George look at him.

"Ron! lower your voice, you might wake them up!"

"Guys! What's taking so long? Do I really have to shout for you guys to hear me? Breakfast's ready now come do-"

Sidney start to move, groaning softly. this caused everyone excluding Fred and Sidney to look at Percy, their face scrunched up. 

"Bloody hell, Perce! Keep it down, We don't want them knowing we caught them-"

Fred sits up groggily, rubbing his eyes. "goddammit-" he mutters, still half asleep.

"Caught what?" Fred asks again. The siblings look at each other and then at Fred, who was almost fully awake. he looks to his side to see Sidney wrapped in a blanket, still peacefully asleep.

"Oh." for a second, Fred felt his cheeks heat up, but shrugged it off. "It rained really hard yesterday, she couldn't go to sleep," Fred explains. "And she'd very much rather hear George's deafening snoring than the thunder." he smirks at George, making George roll his eyes at him.

"Yeah, whatever, simp." George replies, accidentally waking Sidney up. She sits up, confused as to why the Weasley siblings were in front of her. 

Sidney rubs her eyes, a lot of questions on her mind, but most importantly, "What's a simp?"

-

As soon as Sidney woke up, Percy had forced them to go down to eat breakfast. The siblings went down quickly, not wanting to make their mother mad. she was scary when she was mad. No way were they letting Molly start the day with a bad mood. No way, No sir.  sprinting to the dining room for breakfast before their mom would get mad at them was just the rational choice.

Sidney, on the other hand, went to the bathroom to wash her face, fixing her hair before she went to the dining room. Molly smiled brightly at Sidney, placing food on the table.

"Good Morning, Dear." Molly chirped.

"Good Morning, Molly. thanks for letting me stay the night." Sidney replies, sitting next to Ron who was burying his face with bacon. 

"Of course sweetheart, you are always invited in our house." Molly smiles, before sitting with her children. "Eat up."

-

After breakfast, Sidney went up to Ginny's room to take a shower. she put on a worn-out sweater and a pair of Ginny's shorts. she was thankful that Ginny was willing to share her clothes with her, and even more thankful that they were almost the same size. She also told Ginny that she could borrow her clothes, giving Ginny access to all her skirts and dresses whenever Ginny felt dressing up. 

Ginny looks up at Sidney and smiled. "What happened last night?"

Sidney was confused, what happened last night anyway? she thought. "I couldn't sleep and I didn't want to wake you up because you looked so peaceful." Sidney states, "the rain poured so hard and good god don't get me started with the thunder- Bloody Hell was that scary. thankfully Fred was there to calm me down. I didn't even know I passed out."