Chapter 9

The Ministry of Science COMP Japan 2210 Midday January 30

Yuudai and the Digimon arrived at the center of the Ministry of Science's COMP. Where the Admins should be waiting, but the sages weren't there.

"Strange... the admits should be here... " Yuudai wondered.

"Maybe they need to go potty?" Agumon said.

"I don't think EM-being need to go to the bathroom, Agumon." Gabumon said, before turning to Yuudai and asked. "Do they?"

"Don't ask me." Zero shrugged.

"You have come." The voice of Ice Pegasus called out to them, everyone saw the three admin's shadows appear on the platform above then. "Are you all prepared for the test?

"We wouldn't be her If we weren't." Yuudai sated. "But before we start there is something I need to know. Why would you help Warrock?"

"I was wondering the same thing!' Warrock said, teleporting behind the digimons with Subaru. Which surprised the Digital Monsters. "So why would you AM-ains want to give me, your enemy any power at all?"

"Warrock, allow me to pose a question to you. Why would a FM-ain such as yourself, turn traitor on your own planet?" Pegasus asked to the left hand of Rockman.

"Tsk! That's my business!" Rock replied, rudely.

"Then do not question what our business is." The AM sage told, which the FM-ain 'Hmph' from Ice Pegasus commented.

"Glad you make Subaru." Yuudai smiled and then looked serious as he asked. "Are you up to it? There's no turning back now."

"I know that.... I still don't know if i'm making the right choice... But if we don't do anything, the FM-ain and the Irregular Navis will destroy Earth." Subaru sated, thinking locally of the situation.

"Why are you still doubting? You got us to back you up." Gomamon reassured Subaru. "It's not our first time to save the world after all."

Subaru looked at the digimons and asked. "And you guys don't mind fighting against them?"

"Of course!" Agumon said, with a grin. "If our friends are in danger, we will fight to protect their home!"

"If you are all prepared, we'll begin the trail." Leo Kingdom called out, gaining everyone's attention.

"That reminds me, what do we need to do to complete our test?" Tentomon asked the sages.

"Now that you mention it, we didn't know about that." Patamon mused.

"I doubt that we're going to fight Regal's programs." Tailmon said.

"You are correct. The ones you're facing are all three of us." The Dragon Admit told. "Only then will Subaru and Warrock gain the power of the stars."

"What?!" Everyone yelled at the same time. The three sages shooting a projectile based on their element, briefly give everyone the time to dodge.

The Ministry of Science Japan 2209 Midday January 30

Meanwhile the chosen children watch their Digimon partners and the EM-humans fighting against the AM sages.

"Talking about cheap! Those guys didn't give everyone a chance!" Taichi snarl.

"The enemy doesn't play fair, you should know that, Taichi-kun." Regal stated, looking with the rest on the big screen. "In fact they could use tricks which were downright cruel or immoral. Like dropping a meteor on us. Lucky the sages didn't possess that kind of power, but their shadows aren't as strong as the real one."