Chapter 2

Octavia was excited to go to high school but she would miss her girlfriend who lived where they used to live. They've been dating for 6 months. She loved her a lot, luckily her dad bought her a phone so they can be in contact. Her dad didn't know they were dating, he just thought they were friends. He didn't know much about Octavia's life personally, it's not because he didn't care because he did she just didn't think he would understand and she thought it would be awkward talking about it with him. He wasn't like one of those parents who demanded to know everything about their kids life. He was pretty chill, but their was one time he wasn't too chill. It was 5th grade, Octavia was raped by an adult. She actually got pregnant with the guys kid. That's the only time she told her dad something personal and it was the last time too. After that, her dad always kept track of the guy who raped her and she gave the kid up for adoption. To this day she wanted to keep the baby, but her dad wouldn't let her and when she was older, she was happy she didn't have that baby. She knew now she couldn't support the kid. She always wanted to find her daughter that she gave up for adoption. It's been 12 years, she hoped she had a great family who loved her and treated her well.