~2~ Going Crazy

Keannin POV

Sunday

I woke up and found myself in Jiggy's bedroom laying on his floor. I stood to my feet and seen Jiggy and Akyla asleep in the bed. I looked at Akyla's neck and see the large bruise I left. My eyes started to water realizing what I did to her.

Akyla's my whole friend why would I do that. "Because she's the reason why you got jumped.!" I looked around and seen no one. I walked closer to Akyla and said my sorrys but didn't bother to wake her and say it because I wasn't ready to face her.

"Don't be sorry! She deserved it! All of them do!" I stood up from off of my knees and opened the bedroom door. I walked to the bathroom and seen bruises and scratches all over my body. I washed my face and dryed it off with a towel.

I looked back into the mirror and stared at myself for a while. "I know what your thinking Keannin! Yeah they're your friends but you need to end them.! They got you jumped then they beat you up and know your scratching yourself in your sleep.!"

When the voice stopped I realized that I was downstairs in the kitchen holding a knife in my hand. I dropped the knife in fear and started to cry. I banged my hands against my head nonstop wanting the voices to go away. "Leave me alone! Pleaseeee, get out of my head."

The voice started to yell and scream in my head giving me a headache. My head started to pound and my stomach started to hurt. I begged for the voice to stop but nothing happened. I started to scream and yell in between sobs until I heard someone shout out my name.

The screaming stopped and when I looked up I seen all of my friends standing at the bottom of the steps looking worried. I looked at Akyla and continued to sob. "Kyla I'm so so sorry I should have never put my hands on you like t-" I got cut off by the voice in my head again.

"Grab the knife now.!" I looked on the kitchen floor and seen the knife laying there. As my hand was reaching for it I managed to fight it and was able to get myself up and run out the door.

Mike's POV

Sunday

I woke up in bed but Brooklyn was not there. I hoped in the shower and I had to MAKE MY OWN breakfast.

—–————3 hours later————–

Brooklyn walked through the door with Malaya and Angelina. They was all giggling and holding lots of bags in their hands. I sat there leaning against the wall waiting for them to realize that I'm right here.

Malaya eyes landed on me than Brooklyn and Angelina's eyes did as well. "So umm.. I wake up and your gone so I had to make my own breakfast and now you show up here with all these bags."

"Well Mike I had just got done selling the rest of the weed so I figured I would just spend the money on some outfits and things for the house. And Mike I have something to tell you.!" I walked up to Brooklyn and punched her in the face.

She fell to the ground with a bloody nose. Angelina pushed me to the ground and pulled out a gun and Malaya had already had gun to my head. They both looked back at Brooklyn as she stood to her feet.

"So is this what he does to you.? And you don't tell nobody about this?" Malaya said as she looked at Brooklyn with sadness and disappointment. "How do you think Justin would feel once he found out that your getting hit on and you didn't tell him.!"

Angelina said with her gun still on me. I stood up to my feet and ignored the guns in my face knowing that neither of them would pull that trigger. Malaya took me by my arm and dragged me up the stairs. "She's pregnant Mike.!" I stood there trying to take in what I just heard. "MIKE.! MIKE.!"

I sniffed a little than walked back down stairs to Brooklyn with Malaya following close behind. I stood in front of Brooklyn trying to get words out of my mouth but instead I just got heavy breathing. I scrunched up my face trying to hold back tears than I walked past Brooklyn and out the door.

Third Person POV

Brooklyn watched as the door closed and started to sob uncontrollably. Malaya held out her arms letting Brooklyn fill in the space between them.

Angelina POV

I decided to call Justin to tell him what was going on.

Underlined is Angelina

Bold is Justin.

Wassup

Heyy umm.... I have something to tell you.

Alright what's going on.?

Mike's been hitting on Brooklyn for a while now but she hasn't told anyone. And she's.... she's pregnant.

.....*heavy breathing* (line disconnects)

I removed the phone from my ear and seen that he had hung up.

_________10 minutes later________

Justin pulled up and hopped out the car. Before I could open the door to his heavy knocking he unlocked it with his key to Brooklyn's house. He ran past me and Malaya and made it over to Brooklyn while she was laying down on the couch.

He lifted her legs up so he could sit down and lay them on top of his lap. "J-Justin"  "sshhh sshhh I'm right here.!"  "I wanted to tell you that I was pregnant b-"  "why didn't you tell me he put his hands on you.!" 

Brooklyn didn't say nothing but instead she started sobbing. He rubbed her back with one hand and with the other hand he motioned for me and Malaya to walk over to him. Once we got to him he wanted to know if either of us got hurt but we told him no and soon after that Brooklyn fell asleep.

Malaya said she would stay the night just in case he might come back and start something and just because Brooklyn needs someone there with her for comfort. Me and Justin left and when we got home we ate, took our showers and cuddled together and watched some movies before we drifted off to sleep.

1062 Words❤️