Chapter 5 ~ Travel

Kobe POV

Tuesday

I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door. I slowly lifted up and yawned. I walked down the stairs and opened up the door. My face scrunched up once I seen Devin outside my door drenched by the rain as he was sobbing. I looked around before telling him to come in.

He walked in than I shut the door back making sure to lock it. I gave him a towel as he sat down on the couch. We sat silent as i watched him cry as I sensed regret, anger, guilt. "What happened?" "I- I- I was high" He said as he brought his head up to look at me.

"Devin what did you do?" "I think.... I think I was about to rape Rayna" He had said as his sobbing turned into a soften cry. "What do you mean?" I asked as my voice began to rise. "You know I have a crush on Rayna right?"

"Yeah you've had a crush on her since 5th grade Devin BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" I said as I was waiting for him to get to the point. "Kobe I pinned her down and I heard her yell for me to stop!...." He said now sobbing again.

"But....But I didn't and I- I hate myself....I hate myself for it. I hurt the only person in this world who actually cared for me and understood me." I felt my fist ball up but I managed to stay calm. He looked down as tears fell from his eyes. "Kobe she's my best friend!" He had said softly with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Devin she has a whole boyfriend!!" "I know..I know!" "Devin I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Devin sniffed than started to nod his head. "Yeah....yeah" He mumbled to him self as he ran his fingers through his hair. He walked towards the door and stopped.

He let out a few tears than opened the door and walking out. I locked the door behind him than went to check on my little sister. I walked in her bedroom to see her wide awake. "What you doing up?" I asked her as I sat at the bottom of her bed.

"You and Devin woke me up" she said while playing with her doll. "Oh well I'm sorry." I kissed her forehead as she start to smile. We said our Goodnight s before I left her alone to go back to sleep.

Jiggy POV

Me and Cohen was sitting down at the table across the room from Akyla and Rayna. Akyla was sitting by Rayna as they was talking. "Do you think she should tell Vallyk?" I said asking Cohen. "Yeah she probably should!" He said looking at me.

I slowly nodded before taking another puff of my blunt. I looked up at the clock and seen that it was 9:00 P.M. I decided to go over to Kobe's. As I sat up I seen Cohen sit up to. "Where are you going?" I said turning around. "Where are you going?" He said as he slid his hands in his pocket.

I smiled to myself than tossed him the keys. "Go start the car I'll be out in a little bit!"  Cohen gripped ahold of the keys than made his way outside but not before saying bye to Rayna and Akyla. As he was about to leave out the house Akyla stopped him.

Cohen POV

"Where are you going?"  "Me and Jiggy about to leave!" "But where are y'all going?" Rayna said now butting into the conversation. "We're heading to Kobe's" Jiggy said while walking down the stairs.  "Oh well be safe!" Akyla said as she took her seat down next to Rayna again. "We will!" Jiggy said as he gave Akyla a quick kiss than Rayna a hug. We both walked out the door and made our way to Kobe's.

Akyla POV

As me and Rayna was chilling watching some Netflix someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door and seen Vallyk. My eyes went wide and I seen Rayna turn nervous by looking at him. "Hey Kyla" he said as he walked past me. "Hey" I said I closed the door. He sat by Rayna and put his arm around her. I walked up the stairs to my room so they can have they alone time.

Malaya POV

Me and Justin was now driving back home from the bar that we rented out for Angelina's birthday party. "What you want to eat?"  "Oh I don't go no money" "what do you want to eat?" He said with a smile on his face and his eyebrows raised waiting for an answer.

I softly laughed than said McDonalds. He turned to his head to me with a disgusted face. "Eewww" we both started to laugh as he pulled into McDonalds. I ordered my food than we got back on the road to get home.

Brooklyn POV

I had got off of work and was making my way out of work. When I got to the parking lot and seen Mike. I stopped than started at him. "What do you want?"  "Listen Brooklyn I- I'm sorry!"  "Mike do you know how many times you say this! What makes this time any different?"  "Because you're carrying my child."

My eyes widened not knowing that Malaya mentioned something to him about it. I held back some tears than made the move to walk past him. It failed once he grabbed my arm to stop me. "Mike let me go!" "Brooklyn please." I got out of his grip than hopped in my car. I looked up at Mike and seen his face filled with sadness but I made my decision and that's that so I turned the car on and drove off. While I was driving I realized that I haven't talked to Justin in a while. He my best friend but it's been like 3 or more days since we talked. As I was about to call him I realized I was just gonna go to his house.

__________________

When I pulled up to his house I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I unlocked the door with the key I got to his house and seen Angelina and Trentyn on the couch watching tv. "Hey Brooklyn!" They both said to me as their heads turned. "Hey...where's Justin?" "Oh him and Malaya went out of town, but they should be back soon!" "Oh...well can I sit here until they get back?" "Yeah" I sat down next to Angelina and started to eat some of they candy and popcorn.

__________

It had been about an hour until Justin and Malaya walked through the door. I sat up and ran towards Justin jumping on him with a hug. Justin caught me so I wouldn't fall because it was hard to jump on him since I'm really short and Justin's real tall. I didn't really know I missed him this much until I saw him. But ever since that Mike situation at the house it's been weird and me and Justin always used to be together. He hugged me back as he let out a chuckle. "I missed you too!" He said while slowly letting me down.

Sorry Short Chapter🥱
1234 Chapters🤍