Part 7!

"You guys good?" Techno asked as Tommy and Wil arrived back with the group. "Yeah, my mom had just texted Wil and he needed to ask me a question. We're all good," Tommy lied to his friends not thinking anything of it. Techno still suspected something was up but didn't push him.

"What ride next?" George asked as they walked around the park looking for a ride. Eret took the opportunity and suggested, "How about splash mountain?" Everyone in the group nodded their heads and Fundy spoke up, "Sounds good, let's get in line." He said, leading them to the entrance of the ride.
Tommy's breathing got slightly faster and louder every time they moved up in the line. He glanced over at his friends hoping no one noticed him. To his slight relief, he saw Tubbo busily talking to Fundy. He didn't want to look behind to see if any of the others had noticed him. He closed his eyes and tried to ease his tense mind and body. What if they did notice me?

They started moving forwards in the line again until they were next.
He had just looked at the ride for the first time. Seeing the height of it, he had a hot flash and his breathing grew rapidly. He watched and listened as the passengers in the roller coaster flew down an enormous drop, his short fingernails digging into the palms of his hands. He suddenly realized what was happening: He was having a panic attack in the middle of Disney, surrounded by his friends.

Just that thought made his anxiety rise greatly. Calm down, he begged himself, breathing in and out to try and calm down. He stole a quick glance at the others to see Techno looking at him with a disturbed look on his face. Tommy gave him a thumbs up before quickly turning around  to stare at the floor, letting his mind take control and zoned out again, trying to calm down.

"Tommy?" Wil said, making Tommy slightly jump. All his friends were looking at him, and he wondered why. He felt a sharp pain on both of his hands and looked down to see he had blood in his fingernails from gripping into his skin. The little crescent marks shone with blood on his palms.

"What's wrong with you?" Sapnap said jokingly, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"More than you'd know," He glared at Sap.

"Tommy, you have to tell them." Wil looked into Tommy's eyes with a serious look on his face.
They're going to think I'm weird and never want to hang out with me again... 
He thought to himself for a moment. The suspense continued to be built up as all his friends focused their attention on him.

"Tell who what?" Tubbo asked cluelessly.

"Nothing, Tubbo," Tommy looked at his friend with a little smile while his heart was beating and he was shaking. He was causing such a scene that people were probably beginning to stare at the group.

"Hey Tommy, do you want to sit outside while all of them go on the ride? We could probably vlog," Dream suggested, earning a slight nod from Wil and a, "Sounds good," from Tommy. He had caught on to Tommy's anxiety at this point.

The two boys squeezed past everyone else in line and made it back to the park. They decided to film on the bridge at the bottom of the large mountain. About 20 or so minutes of silence later, Tommy finally saw his group of friends at the top of the mountain.

"Look, they're about to go!" Tommy said to Dream, pointing. They both quickly pulled out a camera as their friends came screaming down the mountain, making Dream and Tommy erupt in laughter. It was almost as if nothing bad happened. Maybe they would all forget?
After the group of boys got off the ride soaking wet they decided to grab something to eat and dry off. Everyone ordered and it became Tommys turn.

"I'm good, thank you though," Tommy said to the waiter as he walked off. Eret looked at him thoughtfully, "You feeling okay, Tommy?" he asked.

"I'm fine, my stomach is just feeling weird," He said smiling. Everyone ate their food as Tommy sat on his phone quietly. He ignored his stomach and followed the nagging voice in his head saying it was better that way.

"So..." Dream said, catching everyone's attention, "are we going to talk about what happened earlier or...?" Tommy froze, getting some glances from Wil, Tubbo, and Techno.
"We could talk about it more at the house." Tommy said, trying to get the topic over with. Maybe they would forget by the time they got back home. He didn't want his friends to baby him or treat him differently because of his stupid thoughts.

The boys continued to explore the park for a couple more hours, riding rides and hanging out until it was eventually time to head home. Everyone got in the same cars they arrived in and settled down for the ride back to the Airbnb.

Of course Wil decided to start singing Hamilton songs which caused Tubbo and Tommy to sing them with him, vexing everyone else in the car. The boys still chanted Hamilton as they walked inside.

After everyone got cleaned up and did whatever they needed to, they decided to meet up in the living room.

"Tommy, could you please tell us what's going on? You've been acting sort of... weird all trip." Techno spoke up, surprising the others earning some nods in agreement. Tommy glanced at Wilbur, hoping that he would either tell him what to do or speak for him.

"It's up to you, this is your decision and I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything," he said seriously. Tommy shifted his eyes around at everyone, "I don't know where to start." Tommy finally admitted looking at the ground.

"At the beginning." George said.

"Fine..." He took a deep breath,

"It started about 2 years ago, I started getting super anxious and not feeling well. I wouldn't leave my room for days and I was failing school. My mom took me to the doctors and they said there was nothing they could do so they sent me to a therapist. The therapist diagnosed me with Moderate Anxiety. I would take meds whenever I needed them and I never told anyone. My anxiety grew worse over the years and I decided to start streaming on Twitch to maybe keep my mind off it. That's when I met all of you guys," He looked up to see if they were still listening or even just taking him seriously. They were so he continued,

"Each one of you helped me. You helped get my mind off things and you helped me smile." He paused, his brow wrinkling, "But then something personal happened and everything went downhill. My anxiety got even worse and I started having panic attacks. My mom took me back to the therapist and I got more medicine." He started to feel the pressure from all the eyes surrounding him, making him feel awkward. His speech sped up, "There's so much wrong with me. I didn't tell anyone because I was scared I'd be treated differently and I don't want that. I want to be TommyInnit, the funny goblin child." Wilbur smiled slightly but still held a somber expression on his face, "Wilbur knew because I talked to him one night after we streamed. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier. I'm sorry if you hate me..." Tommy's speech was cut short as he struggled to hold back the tears forming in his eyes as he covered them with his hands. Suddenly he felt a hug around him and looked up.

It was Tubbo. Then Dream, and Techno, eventually they were all hugging. Not in a weird way, just in a comforting, friendship way.
"Thank you guys," Tommy said, glancing at his friends. Where would I be without them?
"Never ever feel like you need to hide something from us again, Tommy, we're all here for you and want to help." It was Techno who the voice belonged to. Everyone else quickly agreed as they all sat back down.
They decided on a movie and popcorn, to clear their minds and loosen the slightly awkward atmosphere. Tommy decided not to tell anyone about him not ever really eating anything, They're already worried, maybe another time, he thought to himself while grabbing a blanket and laying on a jumbo bean bag next to Tubbo.

~~~~~~
Word count: 1439
It's here! Thank you to the amazing FrenchFriesUnicorn for editing ❤️

ALSO TYSM FOR OVER 8k READS I LOVE ALL OF YOU 🥺❤️