QnA :)

Hey everyone sadly this isn't an update but I thought I'd do a fun QnA for all the support I've gotten. I really appreciate all of you and I know I say it a lot but y'all mean so much to me ❤️

First a little intro!

Hey everyone my name is Adelyn or as you know me as Addy, I decided to make this book about Tommy thinking no one would see it. I'm amazed to see all the support I've been getting!  I'm current in middle school or junior high as some people call it, and I'm also actually pretty bad with grammar and spelling. If you don't know by now I'm an American so I apologize if some of the British things I put in or some references are confusing! Also another fun fact is I actually share a birthday with Tommy except I'm younger then him so that's pretty poggers!

Let's get onto the questions!

Q- Who's your favorite mcyt?
A- I love everyone but I'd have to go with Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur. (I love watching everyone I normally will watch these 3 or Sam tho)

Q- What's your favorite type of flower?
A- Irl: Mountan Peony's Minecraft: Lily of the valley's!

Q- Do you like anime and if so what's your favorite?
A- I do! I haven't watched any for a while but I really like Angel beats and Magic girl site!

Q- Will it have a happy ending?
A- We'll see 😏 What do you guys think? I was thinking maybe do 2 endings, one happy and one not so happy.

Q- Do you have an update schedule?
A- Not really, I try to upload every 1-2 weeks but I want to update more. It depends how much work I have.

Q- Does this come from personal experience?
A- It depends what you consider personal experience. I'm not diagnosed with any illnesses and I won't self diagnose. The only "self harm" I do is I'll hit myself when I'm upset (some people consider it self harm I personally don't like to) I can't control myself and I'm trying to stop. The Ed part is sorta the same, I just won't eat 3 meals a day. It's become sorta normal but now that schools started I'm trying to get better and eat more.

Q- If you could sleep with anyone in the mcyt community who would you sleep with?
A- Personally no one. I'm a minor and that's just weirdchamp, they're all amazing people I just don't look or see anyone in that way.

Q- Do you like bees?
A- YES! In fact one of my Minecraft skins has a bee sweater!

Q- What's your favorite book?
A- I love any Percy Jackson or Hungergames books :)

Q-What's your favorite color?
A-I really like light pinks and dusty rose/ rose gold!

Lmk if y'all have any other questions and I'll reply to them or add them to this chapter! Also the end of the semester is coming up so it might be awhile till I post an actually chapter because I need my grades up or I'll be kicked out of a pretty important program! Hope everyone is doing ok, love you all and thank you for the support ❤️