Part 8!

Tommy roused to someone slapping him in the face with a pillow letting out a groan.
"Wakey, wakey!" Tubbo yelled, jumping on the opposite side of the bean bag, flinging Tommy onto the floor.
"Good morning," Tommy replied, face down on the floor.
"Eret made breakfast, let's go eat!" Tubbo said excitedly, grabbing his best friend's hand and leading him into the kitchen. Tommy didn't feel hungry; he'd gotten used to not eating. Maybe he could try eating small bites. He was getting dm's and some chat messages saying he looked like a skeleton, but Tommy didn't see them. He saw himself quite the opposite of others, but everyone else was concerned about his eating habits.
"Good morning Tommy," Eret said with a smile, standing by the stove with an apron on.
"Morning," Tommy replied with a little wave.
Tommy grabbed some strawberries and sat at the table with everyone, slowly taking bites of the berries. They were delicious, and he had forgotten what they tasted as it had been so long.
"What is the plan for today?" Fundy asked with a mouth full of food. Dream perked up at his inquiry and happily explained, "Probably just hanging out and maybe swimming," he said, getting up to clean the dishes, "it's whatever you guys what to do. We still have five more full days."
Tubbo squirmed in his seat, "Can we please go swimming?" He said eagerly.
"Sounds good to me," Sapnap responded, earning nods of agreements from the others.
Tubbo quickly ate his food, finishing at the same time Tommy did, racing the other boy to their room.
"I'll change in the bathroom, just let me grab my clothes," Tubbo said, rummaging through his stuff until he found dark-blue swim shorts with green palm trees printed on them.
"Those are the most Tubbo swim trunks I have ever seen," Tommy said, stifling a bout of laughter.
Tubbo rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom as Tommy locked the door and found a pair of plain, dark-red swim trunks, quickly putting them on and headed down to meet all the other boys. Tommy wrapped his towel around his body to stay hidden and warm. He headed out the back doors to see George, Tubbo, Fundy, and George in the pool, already splashing each other. Tommy quickly threw his towel to the side and yelled, "CANNONBALL!" as he made a giant splash into the pool, soaking Dream, Techno, Wil, and Eret who were all sitting in the sun chairs chatting.
"TOMMY!" Dream yelled as Tommy's smiling face popped out of the water, "How dare you splash me, I challenge you to a belly flop contest!" Dream declared, earning some 'Oooo's' from the rest of the group.
"Challenge accepted, Big Man!" Tommy replied hastily to the Florida man with a grin. Everyone gathered to the shallow end or got out of the pool as Tommy and Dream met by the deep end. "Since you challenged me, you go first," Tommy said, pointing to the water, "Eret, Fundy, and Techno are the judges."
Dream nodded and took a deep breath, jumping into the water and making a giant splash. As his head popped out, Tubbo, Wilbur, George, and Sapnap cheered for him, the judges staying quiet, but nodding their heads. "Beat that, Bitch Boy," Dream chuckled. "Whatever you say, 'Piss Baby,'" Tommy said, sticking his tongue out. Dream gathered by everyone else in the pool as Tommy ran up and made a giant splash into the water.
"Dang, that was pretty good," Dream admitted.
"I'm an expert at the belly flop, what can I say?" Tommy said with a smirk. Dream just shook his head, smiling at the boy's words.
"The winner of the first and only belly flop competition is... TOMMY!" Eret announced as Dream went over to the boy and shook his hand.
Everyone decided to swim while Tommy sat to the side; his stomach was hurting, and he was feeling light-headed. No one pushed Tommy to swim; if they hadn't known about Tommy's mental health, then maybe they would have. Tubbo was blowing air bubbles while Tommy watched, suddenly standing, "Does anyone want anything to drink?" Tommy asked. His headache was getting worse, and he was getting super light-headed.
"Can I have a Capri Sun?" Tubbo asked. "A water for me!" Wilbur said, "Me as well!" George added. Tommy walked over to the cooler they had across the yard; he should probably move it closer.
Then it happened. Tommy's brain felt like it shut down, his vision was going black, and he suddenly sat down on the ground, stumbling a little.
Wil noticed, "Tommy, you alright?" Wilbur asked nervously, everyone's attention now on the boy.
"Yeah, I'm just fee-" he got caught off guard with a cough, which slowly turned into a whole coughing fit. Techno promptly hopped out of the pool, going towards Tommy on the ground as the boy started coughing up blood.
"Tommy?!" Techno asked, very concerned about the kid. The rest of the group rushed out of the pool, Eret going to grab his phone and some meds in case Tommy needed some. Slowly, Tommy's coughs calmed down, but he had blood all around him. No one should cough up that much blood. They had moved Tommy against a wall as his vision started to blur, and his headache came back full force, causing him to lose consciousness.
"Tommy?!" Tubbo asked tensely to his friend.
"It'll be okay, Tubbo, the paramedics are on their way," Wil said, holding the boy with tears in his eyes. So many thoughts hastened through Tubbo's mind, what's wrong with Tommy? Did his parents know about this?
Is he going to be okay?
Tubbo was not the only one thinking these things, the others also had many questions flashing around in their heads as they looked at the boy who was slowly breathing with a pitiful cough every minute or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM BACK FROM THE DEAD! I'm super sorry about that break, I didn't mean for it to last that long. TYSM FrenchFriesUnicorn for editing as always ❤️ and modernarsonist for making the new cover! I love you both so much ❤️ I hope you guys liked the new chapter :)