Cuddles and Kisses- Fluff

Yes another Errorink because I just love this ship so much and I don't know why. This isn't a smut but it will have heated scenes.

Anyways, let's get started!

It's been 5 years. 5 years since a truce was made between Creation and Destruction. The Creator, Ink was the one that suggested it. The Destroyer, Error was hessitant at first but accepted after a while. Ever since then, there was peace. Though, the Bad Sanses and the Star Sanses are still enemies, they're slowly trying to get along with each other. Little do they know that one year after the truce was declared, the Creators started to loose interest and quit like they did before Xtale appeared, though this time, there was no new friend for Ink to talk to. The only option was to go to Error, who always hung out in the Anti-void mostly. If not there, then in Outertale or hanging out in the Bad Sanses hideout. Ink decided to look for him in the Anti-void first, and he was there. Like normally, Ink would harass and annoy him, but after a while, he gave up. He layed down next to him on his beanbag, looking at the white void before him. He then had a thought that he could do Error a favor and make him something. He decided to make his own space for him to look at, since all he does mostly is stay in there all day. At first, Error thought he was making a mess, but then he snapped his fingers and it turned into a stary void. He could even walk through it. After then, Error decided to give Ink another chance of friendship. It was first slow, talking about what they did ever since the truce, their interests, hobbies, likes, dislikes, what little they could remember of their past, etc. After 1 year, they were close friends. Another year later and they were best friends. They hung out every chance they got, but they did it in secret because they didn't know how the others would react if they found out that enemies were now best friends. They tried their best not to get caught and it worked. They helped each other with their phobias,fears and mental health issues. Error only feels comfortable with Ink touching him now. If anyone else did, he'd instantly crash or attack them by instinct. But somehow, when Ink touches or hugs him, even by surprise, he'd instantly calm down and embrace him. Error helps Ink with fear of blank spaces, being forgotten and his vials. Error is very aware that he doesn't have a soul and how he needs his vials to feel some sort of emotion. He just suggested to pour a drop of each vial in any drink he has first thing in the morning, which was coffee, and it worked and he doesn't throw up ink after drinking it. After a while, they realised that their slowly developing feelings for each other....

Which leads to now.

Error was in the antivod, waiting for Ink to come to visit him. Ink was visiting Geno in his AU since they didnt really see each other in a couple of months. Geno very well knows about Ink and Error's secret friendship, since he's brothers with Error and Ink best friend, not to mension they talk about each other to Geno when their visiting him individually. Geno and Ink were having coffee together and talking about random stuff. Until Geno decided to tease Ink.

"So, how's your boyfriend~?"

Ink's face burst into a multicoloured mess. He spat out his coffee, choking on it and having coughing fit.

"Oh my god breath Ink."

He got back his breath and calmed down. He looked at Geno, who had this shit eating grin on his face.

"I-it's not like t-that Geno. You know that. We're just friends."

"That doesnt mean anything. I know you love him~"

Ink didnt say anything. He just tried to hide his blush with his scarf.

"S-so what if I do?! That doesnt mean anything. He things of us as friends and friends only. Even if I told him I liked him, he'd probably reject me. He could do much better than me. I'm just a soulless monster. No emotions of my own. Why would he love someone like me-"