Innocence part 2- Fluff + Lemon

uh, I saw a request for it, so......I do it. lmao

.

.

.

.

"Are ya ready to do, Artsy?"

"Ehehe, yup!

The smaller, a fair skinned, short chubby girl with brown hair that faded into an ash blonde colour, holding the hand of her boyfriend, a dark skinned, tall boy with black curly hair and glasses, as they walked out of his house and towards campus.

They've been dating for well over 3 months now, and things have been going amazing with between them to say the least. Though their first..."Date" wasn't really a date and more of a....learning experience.

Though, yes, the intercourse felt amazing, especially to the taller, who had been fantasizing frequently about the smaller even before they started dating. Though they are both in college now, their romance resembled more of Highschool sweethearts than grown mature adults, as they'd rather have cute, simple dates such as going to movie theatres or the local carnival together, or even just staying home and binge watching anything they can find that interests them.

That, of course, did not stop them from doing more "adult activities" when ready, though rarely frequently, and only when the smaller requests it.

This day, however, was a bit different.

___________________________________________

"Alright, I don't think we have any classes together today....but we both only have morning classes, so I'll meet ya after?"

"Sure thing"

They waved goodbye to each other before entering their respective faculties, acting as if they didn't even know each other as they meet up with their friends

"Hey! Good morning Ink!"

A voice coming from beside her. Her friend, a short male with blonde hair and blue eyes with a navy blue scarf on.

"Morning Swap! How things been with you?"

"I've been good! Just been helping my brother out more on the farm lately, you know how things are when autumn harvest is coming up"

"Hehe, I know. I can't wait for the pumpkins to go for sale, been craving pumpkin spice pie a lot more recently"

"Well! I can guarantee that you'll get the best and first pumpkin sold that day!"

They laugh together as they walk to their first class, which is History. They sit next to each other by the window as they talk more, waiting for the other students to come in and the lecturer to start his lesson.

_________________________________________

Class started a bit later than usual, due to the lecturer taking a day off due to an emergency and a substitute decided to come last minute to "supervise" the students.....all she did was put on a movie on the projector and left them alone, leaving them to do whatever they wanted. Some students left immediately, as their time has been wasted, while others decided to stick around to watch the movie the substitute left on for them. Those people included Ink and Swap as well, though they were mostly talking about the movie and predicting what will happen. Though, what will happen next not only shocked them, but everyone else that stayed back.

A very explicit sex scene began to play between the main characters of the film.

It shocked everyone present, but most were sadly not surprised, since there were already rumors of their being perverted senior year students pranking the teachers and giving them hard drives filled of explicit content and telling them that it was educational content to show to the other students.