Chapter Two

"Jeez..." I frown, staring at myself in the mirror.

"Timmy, I didn't realize that she was going to give me a whole makeover." I slowly say, staring at my clown outfit along with my painted face in the mirror.

Timmy covers his mouth, giggling.

I turn to him. "You knew about this, didn't you?" I softly ask.

Timmy puts his hands down, "No, Michael. I swear!" He giggles.

I smirk, messing his hair up. "Whatever you say, Timmy. I'm gonna get you for it later," I mumble, walking towards the lady.

"Um..Do I have to pay you or-" 

"No, no. You payed us all before hand, remember?" The lady raises her eyebrow.

My eyes widen. "Oh, right." I say, staring at the small piece of paper Tamar gave me.

L

"Hey, what time is it?" I kindly ask the woman.

"Um.." She turns to her clock.

"Almost one," She says.

My eyes widen. "Oh gosh," I look at Timmy.

I kneel down to him, "Timmy, I have to go now. Okay? I told someone I'd meet them somewhere," I tell him.

Timmy smirks at me. I could tell he was still giggling over my costume.

I smile, chuckling. "I'll see you around," I smirk, running out of the tent.

I look around, looking past all the children. Everyone immediately started staring at me.

Okay, stare away. I went in looking like myself and walked out a clown. I'll show my true colors, I guess. I chuckle.

I start running towards the carousel once I spotted it.

I hope I'm not late! What if she already left? I frown, rushing towards the carousel.

I run in between the gates and the carousel. I look around frantically.

She isn't here.

I huff loudly, leaning against the fence.

I throw my hat off. I blew it. I run my fingers through my hair. I frown, kicking the grass sadly.

"Excuse me?" A woman's voice rang.

I gasp, looking up. "Tamar!" I say, relieved to see her.

Tamar smirks at me, "I'm sorry. I was looking for Michael," She says, licking her red lipstick gently.

I furrow my eyebrows. But it is me?

"I told him to meet me here at one but looks like he never showed.." She pouts, pulling me closer to her by my tie.

My body is stiff. It's as if I can't move. My heart begins to pound hard in my chest.

Oh, what are you doing to me? I shiver.

Tamar stares at me with her cat eyes. She moves one of my curls out of my face.

"Do you want to know a secret, Mr?" She seductively says.

I raise an eyebrow. "S-S-Sure," I gulp.

Tamar smirks, leaning closer to my ear. "I dig the circus boys.." She seductively whispers in my ear.

I feel my whole body shiver as her breath hits my neck.

I feel a drop of sweat fall from my body.