Chapter 1

Nami POV:
I found myself staring at luffy and thinking back to when we first met. At first I was confused because this random guy fell from the sky out of nowhere I then realised it would help me escape if I pretended he were my boss which really did help but I felt bad after saying that because I didn't even know you.
I went to draw my maps to distract myself from thinking about luffy.

Luffy POV:
I was playing with chopper and usopp "oi Luffy Nami's staring at you" usopp pointed out all of a sudden I glanced at Nami she didn't seem like she was looking at me because she got up while I glanced at her. My eyes followed her walking away to where she draws her maps. I continued playing with usopp and chopper we decided we were going to play tag now. "Shishishishi tag your it" I laughed after tapping chopper "Oi no fair you always tag usopp first" chopper got angry and ran towards me I ran and laughed.

Third POV: Sanji called out for everyone to eat lunch everyone went in to eat. The crew sat down robin and nami were fed first with sanji swirling around them zoro looked at sanji "oi love cook stop embarrassing yourself would ya?"
"What did you say moss head?"
"I said stop embarrassing yourself you look like goddam ramen when you do that!" Zoro responded sanji gritted hi teeth "wanna fight dumbass!?!" Sanji insisted. They bickered as luffy watched them fight in amusement

Nami's POV:
When luffy started laughing I couldn't help myself from getting that familiar feeling in my stomach that made my heart skip a beat. 'His smile it's amazing' I thought my thoughts ran around my head and I felt overwhelmed like I was drowning in them. 'What are you thinking after all these years why can't you just stop thinking that' I told myself. I had always thought that but it wouldn't go away.

Luffy POV:
I was watching Zoro and Sanji fight and then I glanced at Nami to see if she was laughing too. She was looking at me she smiled quickly and looked over at Robin, I got confused why did she look away? 'Her eyes are pretty when she looks at me damn why'd she look away!' I thought angrily. I liked her looking at me.

Robin POV:
Nami looked at me she was blushing 'must be Luffy' I thought she likes him a lot.

After lunch:
Nami and I finished our lunch it was delicious we thanked Sanji and left the room Luffy had left earlier and Sanji and Zoro didn't bicker for as long as usual. It was kinda peaceful. Nami and I sat on our chairs and talked I would normally read but she seemed like she needed a good girltalk. "So why'd you blush?" I teased with curiosity "Luffy caught me staring at him" Nami awkwardly smiled.

Yay first chapter done how did you like it? I will try and put a chapter up every week until I'm finished I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing (or as much as Robin likes reading) thank you for reading😊 have a nice day!