chapter 4

Hi I'm really sorry this is late and I don't have any excuses for it but I hope you enjoy this chapter I'm going to try and post regularly but don't count on it considering the last time I updated was last year
Luffy POV.
I followed Nami as she walked with Mike he seemed nice but why did he go along with Nami's joke or did I actually become invisable?? I'm confused. "Nami, stop ignoring me it's not funny"

She made small talk with Mike completely ignoring me "stop Nami... Nami, Nami Nami... NAMI!! naminaminami... NAMI NAMI NAMI NAMI NAMI NAMI NAMIIIIIII NAAAAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" I stopped to listen to what they were saying.

"So what are you doing on a deserted island?" Nami asked Mike.
"Ummm well uh..... it's complicated I um I uhh was born here you see it has a very small village s..so I was born there and umm so I umm I well I am umm in ch..charge of f..food a..nd stuff like uhh that yea..yeah"

'I'm confused' I thought "Nami why does he talk wierd... Nami don't you know everything... Nami aren't you smart why is he talking weird Naaami nami???" I sighed.

"So where is this village you're talking about?" Nami asked I kept on talking hoping that she would stop but I could still here them. "Well let's umm l..let's look f..fo....for your fre...friend first o..o...ok?"

Nami POV:
'He's acting really weird' I thought we walked in silence and eventually we changed directions which was weird, but I kept on walking with him. I couldn't see luffy anywhere and that scared me so much. I wanted to find him, and then beat him up for scaring me like this. For now though I just need to find him

...

Mike led me to the shore on another side of the island. Suddenly I saw marine ships surrounding the island Mike had a smirk of accomplishment on his face. I knew exactly what was happening but the worst part was Luffy wouldn't be able to save me. I wouldn't be able to find him. He left me and now I'm being taken by stupid marines.

'Why did he have to leave me right before I needed him the most' I wondered I didn't put up a fight because I left my climate tact at the sunny. Thinking I wouldn't need it. They cuffed me and put me into one of the cells on the biggest ship in the fleet 'I'm screwed' I thought and that thought was the truest thought I've ever had.

Luffy POV:
I ran back to the crew, well where I thought they were eventually I was at the sunny I found them. I sighed in relief and headed up for the sunny Chopper looked at me I told every one what happened and silly me didn't even notice Zoro was gone. "Nami was taken by marines" I panted my voice could barely be heard but they understood they asked exactly what happened so I told them.

"Well Nami pretended I was invisible and then whe walked with Mike who leaded her to a fleet of marines then they took her" I explained
"Trust me Luffy you probably were invisible because a lot of people have devil fruits in the new world so they probably made it so Nami couldn't see or hear you at all." Robin calmly explained.

I didn't care about a stupid devil fruit ability I cared about getting Nami back. I just wanted to save her from those stupid marines I wanted my navigator back. After all she is mine not theirs.

I looked away from the crew for a second we were on deck still and it was starting to get dark "We should find her before it gets dark"
"Zoro is missing too Luffy that baka doesn't know when not to get lost and now we can't find my precious nami-san"
"We can find him later but Nami is the navigator on this ship what can we do without her" I said behind gritted teeth. Everyone looked at me seriously and silently agreed we needed Nami to get off the island. We really couldn't do a thing without her.

Zoro Pov:
"Oi Nami" I said,
"Zoro how'd you end up here!?"
"I got lost than this guy told me he knew where you guys were, then he took me here how did you get here?" I replied "this guy named Mike bumped into me and Luffy but then Luffy was gone.. " Nami put her cuffed hands over her head to resist crying.
"That sucks" I said
"What if.. they can't find us"
"They will"
"But if they don't?" Nami sobbed
"Nami you have to trust Luffy, he's our captain he'll find us" I said
Nami nodded silently.