chapter 2

The sunny was smoothly sailing when usopp yelled "I see an island!" The crew went to the front of the deck and stared at the tropical, deserted island. They sailed towards it and waited to arrive at the tropical island Nami looked at her log post and her map "I'm going to chart it here" she said "is it not on the map?" Robin asked "it's on the map it just doesn't look right on the map so just to make sure it's accurate I will do it here"
"I wonder what treasure is out there" usopp wondered Nami's eyes sparkled "treasure?" Nami looked at the island with her sparkling eyes.

Luffy was excited and sat himself on the figurehead of the ship he then  exclaimed "Yosh, full speed ahead!" Everyone laughed at this statement and sped up the sunny until they arrived at the island. Nami looked at the excited Luffy and smiled a little.

When they got to the island they split into groups "alright Sanji, Zoro, Franky and Chopper will find food, me and Luffy will go to the highest point so we can look for treasure and I can draw my maps, Usopp and Robin will search for any ponegliphs and brook will stay at the ship got it!" Nami ordered everyone went in their groups and did what nami asked.

...

Luffy got bored he slouched his head and said "I'm hungry nami!" Nami sighed "wait until we meet with the others for now we are going up that mountain" nami pointed at the mountain they were to climb.

Luffys POV:
'Why won't Nami let me eat I'm hungry
I fell slightly behind and sat on the ground I panted "I'm tired Nami" in a pouty voice. Nami sighed "ok, ok we can rest for a little bit and then we will continue hiking the mountain" Nami handed me a bottle of water and we sat down to relax for a little until walking again.

She kept on looking at me randomly 'she probably wants to go already' I thought. She got up "where are you going nami?"I asked "I'm going to draw my map and when I come back I will see if there is any berries or fruit and if there is I will bring them down here so don't move"

...

Chopper POV:
We saw a scary monster "aaaaah it's going to eat meeeeee" I screamed before I knew it zoro sliced him and sanji kicked one that was behind me that I hadn't noticed before I started crying I was so relieved "you saved me Sanji, Zoro. Thank you" I sulked they dragged the monsters behind them franky striked his pose "you are suuuper good at fighting monsters" he complimented. "Yeah I'm better than the shitty swordsman" sanji said making zoro twitch with anger but he didn't say anything.

We went through some trees back to the sunny when Zoro disappeared all of a sudden "oi, where'd the marimo run of to?" Sanji wondered.
"I don't know, Sanji" I looked back and around us as we continued "We will look for him after we put the food at the sunny knowing him we will have trouble when we find him so we shouldn't have our hands full" Sanji said franky and I nodded in unison as we continued. We navigated our way to the shore.

Sanji POV: 'I hope that marimo doesn't get himself into too much trouble' I hoped I kept on walking with the others but I couldn't stop thinking about Zoro.

...

Nami POV: I came back and handed Luffy an apple I had found coming back down. It was dark already the others were probably all back at the sunny. "Luffy can we go back to the sunny?" I asked the eating Luffy "no" Luffy responded still munching on the apple 'N...NO...did he just say no!!' I thought.

"d...did you just say no!?!" I asked in a confused tone "yep I said no" 'stupid captain how can you fa.... WAIT NO SNAP OUT IF IT YOU DONT LIKE HIM HE IS NAKAMA NOTHING MORE WAIT you weren't thinking anything ok Nami' I reassured myself I was about to say something to break the silence but realized luffy was sleeping I decided to snuggle up to him so that I could stay warm. I let myself hug his waist I fell asleep sniffing his warm safe scent I felt so happy and so safe...

Hi minna my last chapter was REALLY short so I'm trying to make this a little longer. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though. thank you for reading, have a nice day