(to help out)

A portion of this unfinished
writing project

Prologue

hello, my name is Dr. Rehjnh Sayorn. I'm going to be asking you some questions,
hopefully, your ok with that. It really won't be too trying; have you been to a hospital,
or been to, for similiar reasons in the past? "
" Hello, no ".
" Ok, and, your name is?"
Omniscionce.
" ok, are you feeling ok ? on
a scale 1 through 10 one being normal
10 extreme distress".
I feel, normal.
That's good. this is going to be something, dependant on your stay, from time to time, sporadic, possibly. If not I'll be able to be here constructively, on my own volition.
yes I understand.
i know that you feel nornal, but, do you feel like you are going to hurt youself or anyone else
right now?"
no
"Good. Now i've read a little about you your history, relatively, not so much though, there's
not much here. which is a good thing. a good sign. is it ok if we go further?
How do you feel about that?"
variances and variation.
"hmm ,..... that's better, i mean to say, appropriate. I'm sure you aren't going about this as if you were somewhere, anywhere
of your choosing.
So what you just said.....
Is this your current state?
Variance and variation?
That's all.?
That's all you feel? or put it this way:
Why don't you just tell me how you feel, just,
tell me about yourself....."
myself. If i look at my self i am,
hair, skin and nails......
" Why,.., do you respond like that ?"

I respond before or after variances
or analogous or analagies or concepts.
I am either obtuse to arbitrary variences or concepts betwixed those. or, juxtaposed or synonymous. I'm emotional analagous analagy or concept. Or some linear order or patterend
in an order synonomously in some order.
i am moral lackthereof or moral empowerment in positive response connection, connections.
"Why, do, you respond like that?"

i don't know i have no, idea why.

'And that makes, you feel?'

i just told you

"umm.. i mean, what do you like to do?"

.......i like seeing......

difractions. ... I cannot look at myself, even
in a mirror. that is not myself.
when i look at others, it is not how i feel, i am told i'm like them. I like difraction, though. i think.
Anyone can look at difractions......

Its input or outputs.........

CHAPTER 1

From the palest height of sky on top this window reflects in unison of light, sky, pale sincere. Built from machine, man, skyscrapers becoming as all others from that height of flat perpendicular reflections of shade about back inside the building's ceiling invisibly through to the top outer view if standing stories high overseeing the people at their most in visions glance universal due to distance and the car kept them safe away from the forgot conversation of walk signs of the letters w, a, l, k, as the streets are crossed by the homeless and the ones of on lunch break back to inside where no beds resided yet in china they let their large building factory workers sleep during shift break timed next to eachother as if a cubicle seperated the phones at this building where the telemarketers of today all read scripts and try to annoy the couch driven sight of television boredom as it is now 1:30 pm and at least for most, another 4 hours, pretty much till the cars keep crossing the walkers on sidewalks with no need of a day off some these homeless who were like home to these suited priorities of the class systems of a lazy discourse on who cares about strangers everday. Yet these onlookerss of in front of this or that would fill these crosses of gravel in shoes or tires and at night the place was either happy on liquor moreso in the past and it was rare in this area to find anyone under 18 years old.

In diagonals wind or breeze dependant on sight of a tree or higher up a hill or early everday after stairs under where?
Underneath stairs and stairways smoking a ciggerette thinking about how much more they cost ten years after parking lots where filled at jack in the box and everywhere this the downtown or before or after exits of just, winds as if cars ice skated by when your at the park and their silence flowed from a distance, as the summer heat was thick like the still heavy air. Why did everyone forget that the freeway was three quarters their life someplaces if some only lived up to 49, and some did from that ciggarrete or that steak and some were rich and some were rich and both upper and lower class the some of them did not give a care or liked to the middle class as well but in china bitter means growth and a Chinese american walkin down the street told me why when i was 10 years younger than 4 years before when we actually chatted in high school. But today i just saw someone who reminded me of the guy who told me, "chah,....yeah thats why obviously to the chinese bitter would mean growth! ya know.