Chapter 2

Elliot POV

"Hey love birds,u ready to go?"Taylor appeared.

"Yeah"joyfully said by my beloved.

Tumayo na kami at hinarap ang isa't isa
habang magkahawak pa rin ang kamay.

"U finally ready?"I smiled.

"I never had been more ready in my life,my love"she smiled.

"Get ready love,for your life is changing right now".I said.

Then I leaned to her and attempted to kiss her but she place her finger to my lips instead.

"We are not yet being tied,don't excite yourself too much,Elli"

She's really is the woman of my dreams,even her simple smiley face makes my heart flutter away.

~FLASHBACK~

Nasa kwarto ako ngayon,I didn't sleep well since I hugged her and confessed my love to her.I never thought I would confess to someone cuz must of the time,girls are coming to me and confess what they feel but today things have changed.Is this the feeling to be rejected??being left in the corner without an answer?? She just kept avoiding me and she never spoke to me since then until it spreads.Words are really like leaves carried by the wind,kumalat na sa buong school ang pangyayari.I'm like the headline of newspaper so I decided to skip school today.I don't want to embarrass myself in front of the school.

"Dude!"narinig kong sabi sa may pinto.

"What?"walang imik kong tugon.

"U sure don't want to go at the party downtown?"tanong nito.

"Nope! I don't want to go.......I'm going to my parents this weekend"I said.

"K dude just text us if u change your mind,PEACE OUT!" tugon nito.

So I packed my stuff and hit the road.I wear a hoodie to hide my face from everyone cuz I know the wind didn't just bring the leaves to the school but also to this neighborhood.

My mind never forgotten that precious but embarrassing moment.It feels so good to shout out my love confession to the one but at the same the I'm worried she will never talk to me.

I open the stereo to get my mind off.What a long trip, luckily I droved my way back home safely.I saw my parents waiting for me in the balcony smiling,so I give them a great big hug especially my old man who misses me truly.They prepared me dinner so after a small talks in the living room,we had dinner.

"So,anak musta buhay college?"tanong ni ama.

"Ok naman po pa,nagagawa ko naman lahat nang school works at the same time ay nagagawa ko rin yung mga gusto ko"tugon ko.

"Mabuti naman,ehh balita naman final exams last week,nasagot mo ba nang maayos yung test?"

Bigla akong natigilan kasi noong time na yun kasi balisa ako at di makasagot nang maayos kakaisip nang nangyare.

"Ahhhmmm...ok naman po"pagsisinungaling ko.

"Ahhhhh"tanging na sagot ni papa sakin.

"So,anak may girlfriend kana?"tanong naman ni mama.

Nagulat naman ako sa tanong ni mama kaya nabilaukan ako bigla.

"Ito naman si Martha,wag ka naman ganyan eh tinatapos pa nang anak mo ang pag-aaral"sermon naman ni ama kay ina.

"Hector,kung di gagalaw ang anak natin eh mahuhuli na siya eh saka nagdadalawang isip na ako sayo anak,bakla ka ba??"tugon naman ni ina.

Natawa naman ako sa tugon ni mama pati rin si papa natawa rin sa rason nito.Kakachismis niya na naman ito sa mga kapitbahay at lalo na sa mga auntie ko sa ibang bansa.

"Ehhh wag ka ganyan Elliot,gusto ko maranasan ang mag-alaga ulit nang isang anghel"nasimangot na tugon ni ina.

"Ma,di naman ako ganyan eh isa pa tapusin ko muna pagaaral ko huling semester na lang naman"sagot ko naman sakanya.

"Manang mana ka talaga kay papa mo,kung di ko nalandi eh di naman kakasa sakin"tugon ulit ni ina habang hinihiwa ang karne sa kanyang plato.

Bigla naman nanlisik ang mata ni ama na ikinatuwa ko.I missed these kind of scenario in my family.Since childhood,they always reminisce there moments in there young love days.So from that day on,I promise myself to find the woman I will love truly like what my father and mother showed to me.

It's already 10 in the evening,I can't sleep.I'm here in the balcony,drinking a glass of milk to help me asleep pero di pa rin inaantok.Nasa isip ko pa rin si Aurora,kamusta na kaya siya??
Does she want to talk to me or maybe don't??after I have done to her,she will surely avoid me.

"Girl problem?"bigla sabi ni ama sa may pinto.

I smirked."Well yah just confessed to her"

"Your really a brave man,son"tugon nito.

"Unlike me,I was too scared to confess my love to someone.Seems like I feel cringed when I expressed something so I'm just so thankful to your mother for letting just roll with it."dagdag nito.

"Pop,so your the one who confessed not mom??"curiously I asked.

"Yes,I'm the one who confessed that day,same to you,she just turned her back to me but eventually she just talk back to me."he answered.

"Kaya ikaw,hintayin mo lang siya.Don't feel guilty cuz confessing someone's love is not bad,your just letting your heart open to that someone and if she refuse,well too bad to for her,she just lost someone who is willing to swallow your pride to love them truly,so cheer up champ" dagdag nito na may kasamang tapik sa likod.

"Uwu thanks pop"tanging na sabi ko.

"You better sleep,we have a big day tomorrow" tugon nito.

"And what's the occasion?"tanong ko.

"Well we planned to go to the carnival tommorow,so you better come with us" tugon nito.

"Ok pop,just finish this milk then I will hit the hay"sagot ko.

Then he went inside and again I'm alone but ready now to fight for my love and fight my fears against my love.