1

"Iced Cappuccino. Large."

The cashier politely received the cash from Jin Woo's hand, a full smile is hard for her to hide knowing that she is in front of a drop-dead gorgeous man and it's gone half-past six.

"Here's your order. Enjoy!" The lady added with a bright beam this moment after passing his order.

Jin Woo looked around and searched for a place to sit in. He thought that he's the first customer in the café this morning but he's wrong. Someone's already here. To add, that person is sitting on his favorite spot — the table on the corner near the window.

"Excuse me," his manly voice took over. However, the lady isn't disturbed at all.

He faked a cough, still trying to steal her attention. "Excuse me. But can you move to the other table?" he asked, keeping the composure even though he's a bit blazing inside. It's his place, by the way.

The woman removed her sunglasses and looked up at him. "Seriously?"

He then observed something on the girl — her eyes are swollen and she has a piece of big luggage with her. "I think something's up on her. It's early to be friendly but why not?" Jin Woo told himself, trying to lift up his playful side.

"Hmm, can I take a seat here, then?"

She threw a heavy glimpse of his face before removing her shoulder bag on the table. "Fine."

"Yoo Jin Woo," he pronounced as swift as an arrow. "You?"

"Are you sure you want to know me?" she replied, placing back her sunglasses.

"Knowing your name isn't the same as knowing you. So, what's your name?"

"Jin Ah. I'm Yoon Jin Ah."

"Nice to meet you."

Jin Ah plainly nodded in return. They both took a sip off their drinks. She started staring at the floor while Jin Woo placed his sight outside. People are already giving their best shot to begin their day as he observed. Customers are also invading the previously tranquil coffee shop.

"Do you have plans for today?" He initiated the conversation once again. Obviously feeling weary about her stillness.

"I don't know... I just want to escape." Jin Ah uttered with a forced smile. Jin Woo immediately remembered her look and belongings.

"Where do you want to go? I want to do the same."

Jin Ah folded her sunglasses and put it on its pouch. "Really? You are willing to join me?"

He smirked. "Of course. Anywhere."

"Jeju Island."

"At this time?"

"Yes. Are you stepping back now?"

"Not really. Just amused about the spontaneity."

Jin Ah began to wipe the eyeliner that smudged in her face, unbothered about Jin Woo's sharp look. "Can we just meet there?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not. I remembered that I need to go to someone before leaving."

"How can I make sure that you'll not disappear?"

"Do you trust me? Do you trust a stranger like me?" Jin Ah just finished cleaning her face and the way he gulped after seeing her barefaced didn't miss her eyes.

"Okay. I just also want to run away. I don't care if you'll come or not. I'll book a flight to Jeju today."

"I'll be there. I promise." Jin Ah placed her wallet on Jin Woo's side. "Take my money. Book a room for me. Hmm, preferably beside yours."

"What about your plane ticket?"

"I already have one. I'll be in Jeju after lunchtime."

Jin Ah gathered her things and stood up. "See you later."

Jin Woo seriously felt like she departed like the wind. "How come she easily counted on me? Do I have that trustworthy facade?" He smirked, invisibly patting his shoulder.

After having the 11 am flight to Jeju, Jin Woo taking his time off in the lobby while talking to the receptionist, who is currently checking the vacancy of the hotel rooms. "Two rooms, am I right?" the guy inquired.

"Yes."

"I'm sorry but we only have one available for this afternoon. Can we ask why you need two?"

"I have someone with me." He straightforwardly answered.

"We apologize, sir. Can you share a room with your companion? We can offer an extra bed."

"Yoo Jin Woo!" Jin Ah shouted in the middle of the entrance hall. "It's okay. We can share a room, but not a bed, of course." Jin Woo surprisingly imagined how she was able to know their discussion.

"We'll take that room," she confidently added, her eyes are still fixed on him.

"Sir?" the receptionist confirming to Jin Woo.

"Ah, yes. We will take it."