6

[Author's note: Hi! I just want to say thank you for reaching this part! Sad to say, it will be the last chapter of this Yoo Jin Woo x Yoon Jin Ah short story... Enjoy reading. :)]

Yoo Jin Woo,

I wish you all the best in life.
You deserve to be happy. You deserve to be loved by someone.
I also hope that you give yourself a chance as well as the people who did wrong to you — the pain that they have caused you will eventually pass through.
But even if it takes so much of your time, always choose what's right.
I do not know if we will meet each other again but I am wishing that when the right time comes, I hope to see you at the right place.

No regrets, just pure happiness,
Yoon Jin Ah

The hotel staff can't measure how he was incapacitated by the news they declared. "Sir, we're being true to our observations. You came here alone but you were asking for two rooms, right? Then there's no other vacant room so you just occupied one yet you still asked for another bed. And you were talking to someone while we're conversing about your place to stay..." the employee, particularly the receptionist shared his thoughts.

They even showed him the footage of his activity in the area but Jin Woo found everything to be difficult to hear and comprehend. Jin Ah's smiling face keeps on coming back to his mind whenever he closes his eyes.

A stranger who became a companion to this trip, yet unseen by the people around him. He found someone who made him feel human again, and for the best, someone who understood his miseries.  

The sunlight greeted his gray self this morning. Still holding the letter he received from her, Jin Woo went back to the tall, quiet tree where their names were chiseled last time.

"Yoon Jin Ah..." he pronounced in muted tones.

The lone man turns his gaze away from the tree and focuses on examining the earthly beach waves near him. He knows that he's all alone again... No one accompanies him aside from the memories and lessons that he learned from the lost stranger.

Jin Woo smiled, conceited by the experience. "I thought it was love. Love at first sight."

He needed to bear the sharp pain he felt. He's on the verge of confessing clearly to Jin Ah but his dry mouth can't even utter a word related to it.                                                                

Looking back to the days when there's him and her exploring themselves through escaping, he realized many things. He can still do more things in his life.

"I'm happy that what I felt for her was genuine... However, I didn't know that she's just a fantasy. She only existed in my mind but she'll always in my heart."

She vanished without any trace. Jin Ah has gone completely like how she helped him.

"Au revoir, Jin Ah."

Jin Woo opens his phone after a few days. There are missed calls and text messages from his employees and his returning father. However, he searched for a number from his contact list, the one he currently needed the most.

"Hello, All Is Well Psychiatric Clinic. This is Yoo Jin Woo again..."

- end -