4

"You already left your house but why did you even come back?"

Jin Woo and Jin Ah are having their talk on the couch with plenty of beer cans in front of them. The steak was good and it's time for the two to get along without any argument.

"I need to get my diary."

Jin Woo sips in his can and turns to her, "How important is that to you?"

"I write everything I want to say in that pad. How I feel, how I think... anything. It's my way to lessen the burden, I freely let out my emotions through words."

"Do you still feel the discomfort of narrating the story of you and your spouse?"

"It's like a typical story. He cheated and he doesn't want me anymore. I want to unwind. I want to reflect that's why I'm here. That's it."

Jin Ah bit her lip, her eyes spoke differently. "What about you? What gave you the urge to join me on this trip?"

"I just want to leave my responsibilities... My company's state is getting worse. I don't have a family to share my worries. I only have one friend yet always unresponsive as hell. And..." he paused, completely timid on unbosoming himself to a lady he just met a while ago, "my father contacted me last week after two decades."

"Do you think leaving your company and ignoring your father will make you better?" She casually asked him after finishing her second can.

"Yes. I'm having fun chatting here with you now. My mind is not worrying about the company's debts because of the scumbag scammer that I trusted and my father, the only man that I expected to support me in my life decisions."

"I know it's not bad to take a rest because it can make you feel better but leaving your problems behind will not make you feel the best."

Jin Woo kept on drinking beer and he's on his sixth can. "And now, you're drinking alcohol extremely."

"High tolerance, Ms. Yoon. I have a high alcohol tolerance."

"Do you always drink? It seems like you mastered drinking."

"Hmmm, not always but daily." 

Before she even pronounces anything, Jin Woo touches her lips with his index finger. "Hep, I drink because I can't sleep. I don't like taking any pills. I want to enjoy a beer that can truly make me sleep."

"Stop it, Jin Woo."

"I'm still not wrecked because of the liquor. I will not be able to sleep."

"Take a shower or a warm bath."

"No, thanks. I'll just drink like five more cans."

Jin Ah luckily didn't consume another can anymore. With her full ability, she was able to make him stand. "Let's go to the bathroom."

"Don't make this hard for me, Jin Ah..." He remarked sounding cocky.

She straightly arranged and filled in the bathtub for him to utilize. "Use it. This is for you, Jin Woo."

"I'll take it if you'll join me here." Jin Woo stated after dipping his feet on the tub.

"I don't have any clothes with me. And..." He pulled Jin Ah towards her, his hands are roaming on her hips. She left with no choice but to join him on the water.

"See? The water is warm. It also warms my heart."

Jin Ah smiled, what he told her comforted her more. "You know, your smile is contagious. It doesn't only make me smile too but it also makes me giddy." Jin Woo's proclamation made her blush and grin bigger.

"Ah. You look more charming with a smile upon your face, Yoo Jin Woo." Jin Ah, like a proud mom, traced his lips with her thumb.

"It's strange. I feel like a human again... The one who knows how to smile."

Jin Ah taps his shoulders while facing him. "Always choose happiness. Life is too short to ruin it."

He joins her hands on his shoulder and clasps it. "Thank you, Jin Ah... for making me feel alive once again."

They're centimeters away from each other and the cozy temperature of the water cannot help out their desperate mutual desire. Jin Woo grabs her hair and brushes his lips against her. Jin Ah didn't protest as she also answered back to his first gentle kisses. It seems like she tasted a great amount of beer through his exploring mouth, electrifying the senses of her body.

Her fingers run through his hair and Jin Woo's tongue slips inside her mouth, ranging over it. She's getting high and intoxicated with his presence. Her body likes it very much but taking advantage of their situation is inappropriate.

"This cannot be." Jin Ah realized as she instantly got off the tub, making Jin Woo's head tilt with frustration.

He breathed out the sudden pang inside him. Yup, she's right. They're just strangers to each other and what they did is out of their places. However, both of them know that they developed something through it and they are mindful of what it is.