Hope

Life is a continuous struggle. It throws at us new challenges everyday. Sometimes they become too much to handle and then we feel like giving up. But we don't. We keep fighting, not because we're strong, but because we don't have a choice. It's the only way to survive.

Life is like a never-ending  game. You can never win. You can never be satisfied. You can never make it perfect. But you can take control. You can break the rules and make your own. Why sing the same old song when you can write yours?

I know it's cliche but there is always a brighter side to every situation. When things don't go your way don't loose hope. Don't  let little misfortunes become your weakness,instead turn them into dangerous weapons to brace yourself for another attack therefore making yourself stronger.

For me, everyday is another chapter in my life. Every morning when I wake up,I try not to think and worry so much about the bad experiences of yesterday but instead I become grateful for the fact that I have been given another chance to write a new chapter,a better one. For me every little success is worth celebrating.

I've been rambling and you're probably wondering "What's your point?"
My point is you should never give up on your dreams even if it's a small project you're working on or a long-term goal you want to achieve.

I dream a lot and most people think it's silly. Whenever I tell them my dreams they laugh and say it's all in my head. They say I should wake up and face reality. But little do they know that I'm not only  a dreamer but I'm also a believer. And you should be too. Do you have any project you're working on?

Don't forget to vote if you like this chapter. Thanks so much.