Happiness

We are all searching for happiness. Everyone wants to find their happy place. People will tell you that all they want is happiness. But the thing is, they all have different definitions of happiness.

Some people think that the only source of happiness is money so their aim in life is to become filthy rich💵. Some think that they can only be happy when they finally get their dream job or when their lives go according to the plan they've had since they were kids. Some think that they can only be happy when they find their one true love that's going to be with them forever👫.

People make it seem like happiness is only gotten after an achievement. They make it seem like you have to work so hard to be happy. I disagree. Life will never give you a chance to be happy. If you're waiting for that particular time in your life when you'll finally be happy, it's never gonna come.

In my opinion, happiness is a choice. You can either choose to be happy or choose to be miserable. Happiness is everywhere, we just fail to see it. Happiness is in the smallest things we see as unimportant.

Happiness is in the laughter of a baby. It's in hug your mom gives you🤗. It's in the love your dad has for you. It's in the company your pet gives you. It's in the memories you and your friends share. It's in that delicious home cooked meal 😋 you have at Thanksgiving with your family. Happiness is in that refreshing feeling you get after a good nap. Happiness is in that feeling of satisfaction you get when you drink some water after being thirsty for a long time. Happiness is in that cool evening walk you take every day. Happiness is in the smile on the face of the person who is grateful for your help.

I can go on and on but I don't think I'll be able to mention all. Happiness is everywhere and anywhere. We don't need to search or travel far to be happy. Life never gives you a happy place, but it gives you the choice to be happy. Never forget that 😉

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. ILYSM ❤️❤️