2

"Why...Why would you do this to me!?" Jeongguk asked out of breath.

"Be-because...its fun," Lucifer let out a laugh and then a groan as he sat up.

"You're a...A horrible dad!"

"I know, but at least....you called me dad."

"I'll fucking kill you!" Jeongguk lunged at Lucifer and started choking him out. Lucifer just smiled as blood leaked out of his mouth.

"Stop smiling you sick freak!"

"Yo-you...kill...kill me...h-he di-dies," Lucifer said pointing at Chaos.

Jeonggum let go of his father as he looked at Choas... Just what Lucifer wanted. His hand formed a sword and he stabbed Jeongguk through his stomach.

Jungkook choked up blood as he looked down at his stomach. He was bleeding, a lot. Black fire started to form in his stomach and Jeongguk knew it was over with. He tipped over and fell holding his stomach, as Lucifer took his hand out.

Jeongguk started crawling towards Chaos, but he didn't make it before he passed out from the loss of blood.

~

"Thats it!?" Yoongi yelled.

"That's all Jeongguk can remember. The next thing you know, he opens his eyes and Chaos is crying in front of him. Lucifer was dead and that was supposed to be the end."

"Supposed?" Jin asked.

"When Chaos was 2, we took him to go get his check-up and they saw a mark on him. It was inside of his mouth. It was an upside-down cross. It was his mark."

"Like, when they take their first soul or whatever?" Yoongi asked to clarify.

"After that checkup, things just got weird. I felt like something was always watching me. One night I had a dream and Lucifer was in it. He was holding Chaos and just smiling at me. After that, I woke up and begged Jeongguk to make sure Lucifer didn't do something to him. Jeongguk said the only way to figure that out would be to try and kill him."

"So, what did he do?" Yoongi asked.

"Jeongguk picked him and...he stuck his hand through his body," Jimin said getting choked up, "When um..when he pulled his hand out. Chaos just giggled and his body started stitching itself back up."

"A lot of demons do that Jimin."

"No, it was the way he stitched himself up. It was an upside cross. After that, his eyes just changed to a dark red and then black."

"Shit! I always thought that was normal because he was half." Jin stated.

"Does anyone else know!" Yoongi asked.

"Jeongguk's mom, that's it."

"So he's been watching all of us this entire time?"

"I don't know, but that's what Jeongguk and I think.

~

"Apopie, you have a boo-boo," Jijoo said running over to Chaos. Jijoo quickly got on his knees and grabbed Chaos's arm kissing it.

"All better?"

Chaos nodded and got up from the swing.

"Let's get cookies," Chaos said with a smile as he took ahold of Jijoo's hand.

"We can't run. Otherwise, you'll get more boo-boos!" Chaos slowed down and started walking while dragging Jijoo.

"Playhouse?" Yoonji asked running up to the two.