5

"So you're telling us all of this now!" Namjoon yells.

"I thought it had it handled, I guess I don't."

Jin sighed as he got up.

"Is Jimin still upstairs? Yeah, he's trying to calm down. We don't know why his name was written on the wall. Neither Hoseok nor I could read that language. My mother couldn't either."

"Oh, my go-" Jin got in interrupted as the front door opened. It was Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Sorry we are late, we had some issues with Yoonji," Yoongi said walking over to the small group. "What's going on? Why did you call for us to meet up?"

"You guys might want to sit down." Jin sighed looking at Yoongi.

~

"It's for the best Jiminie."

"How is this for the best!? My son is the devil himself!"

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You're not sorry! You never even liked him!"

"That's not true Jimin."

"It is! You were always jealous!"

"No, I wasn't."

"Yes you were, why would you be jealous?"

"Because! He was always on you and I never was! He got to spend time with you and I couldn't because I have to work." Jeongguk sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't think I can do this anymore Jimin. Things are getting too hard. I just didn't want you to be hurt. Im sorry. I really am, but I think it would be best if you take Chaos and leave." Jeongguk said crossing his arms.

"So you want to break up!?"

"No, but Choas doesn't need to be here. Your parents are Christians or whatever, take Chaos to a church and get him baptized. Whatever it takes for him to be better."

Jimin sighed as he wiped the tears that were falling.

"Mama?"

Jimin and Jeongguk looked towards the door and saw Chaos in his bunny PJs. He ran to Jimin and Jimin picked him up.

"Fine, if thats what you want!" Jimin took Chaos out of the room and went into Chaos's room. He grabbed Chaos's small bag from out of the closet and started packing some clothes.

"Stay here, mommy is just getting his clothes." Jimin went back to the room and saw Jeongguk sitting on the bed. He quickly opened their closet and saw an empty bag. He put random clothes in the bag and was about to walk out, but Jeongguk grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this Jimin. He is tearing us apart." Jimin snatched his arm away and glared.

"No! You're doing that all by your fucking self!" With that, Jimin walked back to Chaos's room and picked him up.

Jeongguk sighed as he watched them leave the house from the window. He walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. A headache starting.

"My my, you have such a temper. I remember when we had this moment back when Chaos was born. You broke the mirror and your hand started bleeding."

"Go away," Jeongguk said getting annoyed.

"I think, we should teach Jimin a lesson. He should learn to respect his elders. I kinda miss how he felt wrapped around cock."

"You raped him!

"With your body, otherwise he would have left us. Everyone leaves us Jeongguk. For them not to leave us, we have to put them in their place. Since you won't do that, I have to. That's why I clouded your mind. So it would be easy to tempt you and take over."

"You should have seen the way Namjoon looked. It was fucking hilarious. He wanted to kill me so badly, but he knows we're stronger than him."

"If you want, I can kill that thing that hangs off of Jimin. I wish we could just baptize him. Sadly we can't enter a church."

"We know someone who can."

"Who?"

"Taehyung will do it if I ask him."

"We should make a deal. If we are able to succeed, I get half."

"Half of what?"

"Your body. I get to control half of your body and you have to tell Jimin out about me."

"No! Jimin should never no about you!"

"What are you so afraid of? Think he'll like me more? Or are you afraid that if he pisses me off, I'll kill him?"

"Don't even think about touching him!

My my, so protective. Don't worry, I would only fuck him over and over again until he was always hungry for my cock. He'd be my little slave. A cock sleeve for me to fuck when I'm bored."

"He wouldn't be tight anymore. He would always be loose. He would listen to every word I'd say. Who knows, I might make him a demon myself. He would look so gorgeous. But how would I kill him? Maybe I'd make him do suicide. And he goes to hell, and we'd rule. Well, I'd rule and he would be there to suck my cock."

"If I go bored with him, then I'd kill him. I'd also fuck his dead body over and over and ov-"

Crash!

"Touch him and you're fucking dead!"

"Fine, we can discuss everything later.