4

"Hey." Jimin looked up from his book and saw Jeongguk in the doorway.

"I want to be alone."

Jeongguk sighed as he walked towards the bed and sat next to Jimin.

"Minnie, I'm sor-"

"Please, just be quiet." Jeongguk nodded as the two laid in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry Minnie. I didn't know I was stressing you out that bad."

"It's fine."

"No, it's not Jimin. I should have known. Of course, this was going too fast for you. I just thought you would want this."

"But you weren't, end of story."

The two laid in silence again for a while, but got interrupted by Jeongguk's phone. He sighed and pulled it out of his pocket. It was Hoseok.

"Are you at home?"

"Yeah, everything ok?"

Hoseok didn't answer, he just hung up.

"Back to work?" Jimin asked.

"I dont know, he just asked if I was home."

"A knock was at the bedroom door, and then Hoseok walked in, holding Apophis.

"Why the fuck did I just find him in hell, crying on the thrown!"

Jeongguk sighed before sitting up.
Hoseok placed him down and he ran to Jimin, climbing on the bed.

"Let's talk about this outside."

"No! Tell me right now!" Jeongguk looked towards Jimin, and Jimin nodded.

"Let's go play with your toys?" Jimin got up and took Apophis out of the room.

"What is going on Jeongguk? Ever since Lucifer died, everything has gone to shit!"

Jeongguk sighed before looking at Hoseok.

"He isn't dead."

"What does that mean?"

"He is dead. We saw his fucking body."

"Do you really think that he could die just like that?"

"No, but I think you're strong enough to kill him."

"Apophis is carrying my father's soul."

"How do you know that?" Hoseok asked, crossing his arms. Jeongguk pulled out his phone and went through his gallery until he stopped at a certain photo.

Apophis was surrounded by his stuffed animals but in a demonic symbol.

"Isn't that the symbols humans use to summon Satan?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, and Chaos was in the center."

"So you think it him?"

"I know it's him. If no regular demon would sleep in that symbol. It's dangerous!"

"So yo-"

"AAAAHHH!"

The two immediately got off the bed and ran out of the room. They ran to Apophis's room and saw Jimin outside the door, on his knees crying. Jeongguk. immediately looked for Apophis and saw him on the bed. He was covered in blood, writing on the wall. It was an ancient language. One that was made when demons first left the heavens.

On the side, was Jimin's name

Jimin was having a hard time breathing.

"Just breathe babe, everything is ok," Jeongguk whispered in his ear.

"Mommy?"

Jimin looked up and saw Apophis walking towards him. He had a pout on his face.

Jimin just snuggled deeper into Jeongguk's chest.