Chapter XXVII

"...a riot is going to happen later! that was your plan?"

Seokjin said in disbelief, Jungkook nodded, "correct, your friend...Yooni...no...Yoongi was the one who started that plan from the start...He wanted to overthrow the previous king and make himself King....and that plan he wanted to do is going to come true..." Jungkook said looking behind Seokjin to see Yoongi standing in front of them, Seokjin spreads a smile.

Yoongi sigh, "I am glad you are okay..." Yoongi said sighing in relief once he saw Seokjin fine but he did loose some of his weight, He then glances at Jungkook who was still shackled against the wall, Yoongi searched for the key through his pocket which he stole from the new King's bedroom. "Guess who I found on the way here" Yoongi said to the both of them, Seokjin inserts the key and twists it open which the lock eventually opens, Jungkook finally broke free from those chains before putting his attention to Yoongi.

"who?" Jungkook said as he rub his numbed wrists, Yoongi smirked, Seokjin and Jungkook glance at each other then to Yoongi.

"The previous King"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...it is the king...but why does he look so...dead?"

Seokjin said touching the king's face then to his wrist, "He can't be dead...after ruling this kingdom for 3 generations" Jungkook said earning a nod from Yoongi, "well...care to explain on why is the previous king like that?..." Yoongi said pointing at the sleeping King, Seokjin frowns when he suddenly step on to something hard, Seokjin looks down at the red coated carpet to see a small empty bottle, "does anyone know what this is?" Seokjin said picking up the small glass bottle, Jungkook raise a brow as he took the bottle from Seokjin, it took a minute for Jungkook to recognize the blue little liquid inside the small glass bottle.

"...this is posion" Jungkook said putting the glass down as he backs away in fear knowing what that poison can do to him, Seokjin and Yoongi looked at each other. "poison?...a simple-looking-ass poison did this to a demon king who can not be killed?" Yoongi said in disbelief,  Seokjin sigh and shakes his head.

"No...Yoongi...this is not like any other poisons you see in a black market" Seokjin said to Yoongi who was a bit confused and intrigued by it, Seokjin scratch the back of his neck.

"this poison is made to kill demons...it's basically made out of demon blood and with the black snakes venom...it's lethal to demons" Seokjin said folding his arms over his chest, He glance at his lover who was basically a few inches away from them.

Seokjin tosses the glass bottle towards Yoongi as he caught it in one hand, He stared at Seokjin in confusion. "if you want to overthrow him, you need a proof" Seokjin said which became the most agreeable thing to say, Yoongi nodded as a response and slips it inside his pocket.

"let's go"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the joyful party happens, the thrill of it all distracted the new King who enjoyed his time dancing with the most beautiful women at the ball but within the darkness, the humans from the inside were moving in secret as their plan to over throw the new king tonight...will soon happen and all they could do was to pray for it to be a success.

"everyone ready your voices..." Seulgi said with determination as her hand grip on the small sign, the rest who lived in the slums nodded their heads of as a sign of them to be finally brave and not being submissive to the demons who were above them.

Jimin tap his foot, the feeling of dread was coming to him, the fear knowing what kind of demon they all will fade. "if you want to say something....say it now" Hoseok said standing beside Jimin who did not flinch at the sight of the doctor appearing out of nowhere, Jimin sigh. "this is crazy...their fighting against demons...all they have is a pitch fork" Jimin said looking at them in disbelief, Hoseok frowns and gazed down on Jimin. "then why are you still here?...why aren't you boarding the ship yet?..." Hoseok said crossing his arms over his chest, Jimin flinched knowing Hoseok was right, why was he still here?.

"your here because you want to do something good other than spying on people and be Taehyung's leech...but that's up to you...the ship will leave in a few ho---"

"I'm staying....."

Hoseok sigh in relief before giving Jimin a nod, He then stood above the people and cleared his throat before giving them all a little introduction.

"My name is Jung Hoseok! and I am a fucking demon that will help you!"

The humans were still unsure to whether to trust the demon or not but there is only one thing they believe was to fight back and get back what's theirs.

"Jimin...you know what to do..."

Hoseok said glancing at him over his shoulder, Jimin nodded as a response.

"Being a spy is my specialty after all"