Chapter XXIII

".....Seokjin."

Jungkook extended his arms to wrap his arms around his royal servant's waist, Once his arm landed on the now empty side of the bed, Jungkook jolted up from his bed. "Seokjin?" He called out his name with his deep husky voice, as he stood up from his bed, Jungkook wore his robe before leaving his chamber and searched for Seokjin all over the mansion but there was no sign of him at all, Jungkook was left wondering he could be so he decided to wake everyone up by ringing the bell that causes a loud noise making everyone especially Yoongi who finally regained his consciousness woke up along with Soobin who fell down on the floor.

Soon everyone gathered at the hall, they were wondering what could
have happened because ringing the bell could only be used for emergencies, "Seokjin is missing, have you all seen him?" Jungkook came down the stairs without his mask, everyone was surprised to see the young master's bare face for the first time.

Everyone started to murmur about his well defined face, they were all talking about his jawline which angered their master."You fools! DO YOU NOT CARE FOR YOUR FELLOW SERVANT?!?" Jungkook yelled at them, everyone shut their mouth and hung their heads down.

"w-where is he.."Yoongi said as he stood up from the chair as he groaned in pain that was coming from his arm, Soobin supported him from the back."Gone..." He said
as he slump his shoulder down, Yoongi gritted his teeth. "GONE?!? FUCK! AREN'T YOU HIS MASTER!!! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHERE HE IS!!" Yoongi yelled and grabs Jungkook by his collar shirt, Gasps were heard from everyone when Hoseok saw the situation, He let's out a heavy sigh before Hoseok brought out a syringe that contains a sleeping potion.

"behave yourself madman" Hoseok said and pushes the needle to Yoongi's neck, He wince in pain when he helt something going inside his neck but the next thing he knew, He was fast asleep in the arms of Hoseok.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, He was irritated and worried over Seokjin who went missing without him noticing it but he did feel that someone touched him earlier when he was fast asleep.

Jungkook sigh, as he was about to get everyone's attention, an owl broke in to the window carrying a Letter, The owl circulated them then drops it below Jungkook who caught it using his hands.

"an owl?....it's a white owl...." Seulgi said as she followed the owl with her eyes, Jungkook removes the string that binded the rolled up paper, He then rolls it open.

His mine.

Prince
Taehyung

"FUCK!!!!" Jungkook crumbled the paper and threw it on the ground as it burst into flames by his abilities, Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"I will have your head...you fucking prick...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"....do not stare at me you sick fuck" Seokjin said glaring at Jimin who was back on the corner, Jimin sigh. "...I am sorry for collecting information's about you...I am a spy yes, but...we are stuck inside a dungeon we should at least....make amends?" Jimin said trying to get Seokjin's attention who's now free from the shackles that were wrapped around his wrists and ankle, "...first of all...okay you are forgiven...second of all my heart is broken and angry! and last but not the least! I am not going to rot away inside a dungeon!" Seokjin exclaimed with an 'FYI' face, Jimin watch as Seokjin brought out tools for opening lock doors.

Seokjin noticed his stare, He shrug his shoulder. "I am a professional thief, I can open any lock doors" Seokjin said calmly before doing his work, All Jimin could hear was the sound of Seokjin's tools grazing the inside of the old heavy rusted lock, "almost got it...." Seokjin mumble, He then slowly twists the hair pin until he heard a sound coming from the lock, Seokjin grins and stood up from the ground.

Jimin was amazed by Seokjin's skills but he also knew that Seokjin used that skill to steal food and valuable things from the past but Jimin was intrigued by it, "you are indeed...a professional thief" Jimin said smirking at Seokjin who opened the rusted bars, Seokjin sigh.

"Let's get out of here before the prince sees us...." Seokjin silently said to Jimin as he work his way to remove the shackles, Jimin nodded as a response. "...but you have to tell me everything on why is the prince after me" Seokjin said looking at Jimin's eyes dead serious, "Okay...I will but first...let's go somewhere safe..." Jimin said when he finally felt the shackles removed from his wrist and ankles, He immediately stood up and grabs Seokjin's hands as he leads him to a secret passage way inside the dungeon that could lead them straight to the forest.