1

Yoooo Skephalo fic 2!!! Darryl is insane. Blah blah blah you read the description. Now let's get to skephalo!

Skeppy is a famous Minecraft youtuber. His real name is Zak Ahmed. His best friend is a man by the name of Badboyhalo, or Bad for short. Bad was never the most solid of mind, as shown by his desire to narrate everything he does. Nobody expected Bad to be psychotic. How did this happen? Well, read on to find out.

It was a relatively normal Saturday afternoon. Darryl, or Bad, was streaming his weekly livestream. It was a simple skin review. "Well, what do you think, Skeppy? Who's out next?" Asked Bad. "Ummm," Started Skeppy, "The guy all the way to the right. They've got a weird cake skin." The person did in fact, have a cake skin. It also was, in fact, weird. "Well... I thought they were cute." Replied Bad. Darryl then killed the cake skin. "Well, they made it to the last few people. I just thought they weren't as good as the others." Zak explained. This process continued for a few minutes.

"That's it for the stream guys! Congrats to everyone who was part of the contest. You muffins were great!" Darryl ended the stream. "That wasn't bad. Thanks for inviting me Bad." Zak chuckled. The younger man wasn't usually an intentional part of the stream. He used to randomly pop in and mess things up but hasn't done such a thing in quite some time. "Aw don't worry about it Geppy. I love having you around." Darryl responded. The older male smiled, knowing Zak couldn't see it. "I know your a little shortie and I wanted to make you feel big and powerful."

Zak scowled. "I'm not short! I'm like 3 inches taller than you." He whined. Bad retorted, "Oh? You're 6'8? 'Cause I'm like 6'5." Zak returned a grumble. "If you keep lying about your height, I won't be your friend anymore." Darryl gasped in horror.

"Geppy! Nooo. It was a joke! I'm sorry." He cried. "Alright. Next time I won't be so forgiving." The two continues back and forth banter for around an hour. Eventually, Darryl made a suggestion. "Hey Zak," He started, "Wanna meet up? We live in the same state and I can't be too far from you. You met up with SapiNapi so why not me?" Zak paused. "Really? That'd be nice." Skeppy replied.

"Of course! Let's meet up and do some fun stuff." Darryl's smile was virtually audible. However, not for the reason most would suspect. Darryl had a very slight case of severe obsession with Zak.

Bad wasn't sure when or how it started. Something about Zak's laugh or the way his hair looked so soft drive Darryl crazy. He often rejected meeting up due to this fact. Darryl was scared that he'd say, or do, something stupid. That was the opposite of what he wanted.

As soon as the words left his mouth, Darryl shook with anxiety. 'What was I thinking??' He screamed mentally. "Oh yeah. What's your address? Is it like 1414 Muffin road?" Zak asked. A grumble ripped its way out of Bad's throat. "No. It is not 1414 Muffin road!"

Darryl and Zak exchanged their addresses and agreed to meet near a McDonald's. All the while Bad researched some things that could allow him to take Zak home. Flurazepam was what he started shopping for.