4

Hey y'all! I just made a new book. It's called God-Touched. It's not a Skephalo fic or anything related to any MCYTer. Just thought I'd let y'all know. Check it out if you want. It means a lot.

Thanks!

Zak yawned as he woke up. "What happened?" He mumbled. He tried to raise his arms only to find them bound. "What the..." Suddenly, memories of the night before flooded into Zak's brain.

"Darryl!!" Screamed Skeppy. "I'm gonna say naughty words if you don't come down here!" Frantic footsteps could be heard from above. "I'm coming Zakky!" Said a muffled voice. A door creaked open and quick steps went down a set of stairs.

"Don't swear Geppy." Darryl whispered into the younger man's ear. Darryl turned the chair around so Zak could see him. "Darryl," Zak started, "where am I?" Asked the taller boy.

Darryl smiled a bit. "You. Are in. My basement." He replied. Darryl punctuated every pause by booping Zak's nose. Zak recoiled from Bad, much to the dismay of the latter. "Haha. That's soooo funny Bad." Zak said sarcastically. "Can you untie me now?"

Darryl simply shook his head. "You know I can't Zak. You'll try to run away!" Darryl said. 'He's not wrong...' Zak thought grumpily. "When can I get let go?" "You can be untied and have free rein of the basement when you prove you'll never run out."

Zak kicked his leg up into Darryl's groin. The older man collapsed in pain. Tears streamed down his face. "Zaaaak!!" He yelled. "Why did you hurt me?" Bad sounded like he was about to start sobbing. A pang of regret and sadness courses through Zak. Skeppy shook his head. "You kidnapped me!" He yelled. "I have every right to be mad at you. Let me go and I won't press charges." Darryl whimpered.

'I spent so much time and effort. I can't let him go!' Thought Bad. Darryl stood up shakily. He wiped the tears from his eyes. "You'll learn to love it here. I'll bring you some food soon. I want you to record a video. You'll play some Minecraft and you won't say anything." "My viewers will know! I'll keep saying I'm in your basement." "You made that joke too many times for them to believe it. They'll just think it's another meme."

Zak paused at this revelation. 'Did I really overuse it? Did I just destroy my chance at escape?' He questioned mentally. Zak glared at Bad. "What if I don't record?" Bad thought for a moment. "I'll... only feed you hot wings?" Darryl responded nervously. Zak winced.

"So you are a psycho. Good to know." He grumbled. Darryl whined. "Zaaaaak I'm not a psycho! I just need you to love me. Your fans will get concerned. I'll treat you right and you'll be happy!" Zak looked away from Darryl. "Leave me alone." A frown was plastered on Zak's face.

Rage, pain, betrayal, and sadness coursed through Skeppy. His dark eyes had small tears welling up in them. He looked away from Darryl as much as he could. "Just go away." Zak said again. His voice was shaky and quiet. "I'll be back down with some food and something to drink." Darryl replied.

Darryl turned around and ran back up the stairs. As soon as he was gone, Zak cried. Small sobs wracked the young mans body. Tears stained his cheeks. 'Why did he do this?' He asked himself. Zak cried for 30 minutes before he heard Darryl come back down.

Darryl had brought a bowl of soup, a baked potato, and a glass of apple juice. "Hey Zak," started Bad, "I got you some good food." Skeppy's stomach growled lightly. "I can't eat. I am tied up." He replied sharply.

Darryl sighed before holding a spoonful of soup in front f his friend. "Eat up Zak." "I don't wanna. It probably drugged." Darryl groaned before having some soup. "Not drugged. You feel better?" Zak hesitantly took the spoonful of soup.

It was a simple chicken noodle soup. The flavor was rich and potent. Zak swallowed. "I've had better." He grumbled. Darryl sighed.

'This is gonna be a long night.' Thought the duo.