8

Did you watch the Unus Annus stream? If not, sorry. You can't watch anything Unus Annus made. The channel was deleted at 12:00 am PST on Saturday the 14th. No videos are left. The subreddit, Twitter, and instagram is either deleted or soon to be deleted. Did you watch it? Because if not, you never will.

Unus Annus. Memento Mori.

Zak's new plan involved darkness. He was going to bind Darryl up and run to the door. He was going to escape. How he was to bind Darryl was optimistic at best.

Zak noticed that some rope was left over from the first few nights. He wasn't the best at knot tying but he had his ideas. He could tie his shoes after all. Skeppy reasoned that tying a human up wasn't much different.

Zak was hiding in a corner. 'As soon as he comes down, I'll tie him up and run out of the room.' He reminded himself. A small smile spread across the young mans face. "Freedom." He whispered.

He lied in wait for Darryl to arrive. An hour passed. Then two. Eventually 4 hours passed with no sign of Bad. "Is he alright?" Wondered Skeppy. Light panic and anxiety crept over the boy's face. 'If he got hurt, I'll never get out of here.'

Zak climbed up the stairs and gently pressed his ear to the door. He faintly heard Darryl talking. He couldn't hear any other voices but he knew Bad was talking.

'Who the heck is he talking to?' Pondered Zak. Zak sighed and walked back down slowly. 'If there was a person up there or a person he was talking to on his computer, I could've screamed for help. Too bad nobody was there.' Zak sighed and sat on the floor.

The young boy stared into space. "I could've been free if I never met up with him. Is this karma for trolling him all those times? He says he loves me, is that just obsession or does he actually love me?" Zak whispered. He thought about all the things he'd do once he escaped. Number one on his list was tell the police about Darryl.

'He could get off with insanity but he could also go to jail for a couple years. I don't want to hurt him but he is holding me against my will.' Zak bit his bottom lip. His chocolate eyes had adjusted to the darkness he plunged himself into. They bored holes into the concrete he was staring at. Zak was bored to say the least.

He could've played Minecraft but he didn't feel like going online. People had asked about why he sounded different and why his computer quality seemed lower. Zak was scared about telling them about Darryl. He'd probably do something to Zak if he said something. Zak didn't feel like staring down the business end of Bad's pistol.

A large amount of euphoria courses through Zak after he heard Darryl's footsteps. Zak crawled away, clutching some rope tightly. "Oh, did the bulbs burn out? It's really dark down here." Bad noted. "Zaaak. Are you down here?" A large smile crept onto Skeppy's face. 'This'll be fun.' He thought.
VVVVVVVVV
VVVVVVVVV
Next time I update this story is after one of y'all reads my og story. Good fucking luck my precious moonstones. This is not a joke