the beginning of what

Life is way too hard, no one believes in half-breeds. Well, I don't know what to say. People who are different than others are due to parents or other peoples. Look at how different we all are. We're all different, but we can not judge a person just because they are different.

I am Jille Gage or Jil for short. I may be alone but work for a living. I work at the station. I have no partner my last one left 2 years ago. He was mad that I don't talk to him at the station like I do on the rescues. I am pretty much alone, I am the only one to work alone at the station.

"Captain good morning," said Jil
"Good morning Ms. Gage, it is good to see you this fine morning"
"Yes, it is good to see you this fine morning Boot"
"Um yeah, it is........"
Then Jil runs halfway up the stairs before fainting.
*thud*
"BOOT!" yelled Scotty as he jumps up and runs to her.
Everyone was shocked to the core, to see Scott yell and to hear Jille Gage speak.
Jil was no normal girl, she was silent and good at her job but when you ask her captain he will tell you she is very different from others.

"Boot come on wake up " said Scott

"Urg Scotty, " said Jil

"Boot your awake, " said Scott

"Yeah I know that but what happened," said Jil

"You fainted when you ran halfway up the stairs"
Said Scott

"Oh that why my head hurts," said Jil

"Yeah.." said Scott

"Scotty milk please," asks Jil

"Sure," said Scott

scott helped jil up and took her to the dinning room and had her sit down in a chair to rest after fainting and falling down the stairs. then scott went to the refrigerator and got her a glass of milk.