the unexpected turn

jil was running late for work and everyone was concerned about jil. Jil was running super late and had not called in to let the captain know. Scott was very concerned because this was the first time Jil was ever late. Scott decides to call Jil's apartment to see if he could find out what was wrong.

"Jil's apartment phone" *ring ring*

"mmm," jil walk to her phone an answer it 

"Hello," says jil

"boot is that you, you don't sound too good," said Scott

"well yeah it's me, yeah I know I don't sound good, why do you ask" answers jil

"because you're super late, you're supposed to be in today, did you forget," Scott says angrily

"oh y... yeah.... I.... did .. sorry..... umm..... I.....*coughs* ... ummmmmm" jil says very nervously

jil has always had a problem talking to people when they get extremely angry. but Scott didn't know that jil had a problem with that, because she never talked about her past to anyone. She's afraid to say anything about her past to anyone, but the Captain had figured out that jil does not cope well. When it comes to people being mad or angry or even someone screaming at her.

"Jill do you know if cap found is your this late you're going to be fired" yells Scott

" I... umm... don't.... think..... that..... is..... possible... ummmmmm*coughs*... sorry," says Jill while she's coughing

Jil had decided that she needed to go see a doctor before she went in because she didn't know what was wrong. but she felt very very very ill and she's been thinking that it may have been caused by the fall she had.

*a week ago*

jil had decided to go hiking and rock climbing before her next shif. so jil went to white lily mountains to climb and hike at. jil was hiking up a trail when out of nowhere a bunch of deers came stampeding through. jil had no idea what was happening but when she tried to get out of the way, one of them bumped into her causing her to fall down and to slip and roll off the edge of a hill. jil was yelling and scream for help as she was falling. just then jil had manage to grab onto a ledge. jil was was quite frightened to let go so instead she tried to climb onto the ledge.