Chapter 21

You wake up looking up at Keigo to see if he is awake.
"Babe...babe are you up"
"Yes kid I'm awake what's wrong"
"We should walk down to the bar spend time with the league you know I am part of it now"
"Ok go get dressed we can hang out with the league for the day"
He says as you get up to run and get dressed. You grab a black tank top and black and white striped overalls and your red bottoms. You get dressed and walk to the bathroom to go mess up your hair a bit and do your makeup. You walk out to see Keigo is dressed and is standing by the stairs you look at him giving him a spin and asking if your outfit is good to which he tells you how beautiful you are and he grabs you hand and you walk downstairs and out the door. You start to walk to the bar as you and Keigo talk about just normal stuff you kick the door open as Dabi looks you up and down and you wink at him. You and Dabi had like a best friend kinky bitch like won't go away where kinda friendship you guys flirt all the time but since you joined the league the league started to question if you guys had something going on even though you said all the time nothing was going on between you that you just have a flirty friend ship. You sit down in front of Dabi who is downing a whole bottle of fireball we'll you crawl over the counter to get a beer from the cooler grabbing Keigo who is sitting next to you one as well.
"Dabi give me the rest" you say grabbing Dabis hand as he stops drinking and hands you the half full bottle. You make eye contact with Dabi as you drink the rest not even budging at the burn. You slam the empty bottle on the table opening your beer and taking a drink.
"Damn doll face that was impressive"
"Yea I know" shigaraki sits in the corner look at you before speaking
"Can you guys not"
"Shigaraki don't make me fucking burn you we ain't doin nothin"
Toga looks at you and Dabi yelling she ships it.
"Oh my god toga no I'm with Keigo"
"Fine but you would be cute" she says seeing Dabi move a little like he is gonna chase her and she darts out of the bar
"So Dabi how was your visit to jail yesterday before I saved your ass"
"It wasn't the worst"
You chug you beer as you tell shigaraki how stupid he looks and just insulting in like the brat you are. Until he start to call you a whore and worthless and you see Keigo and Dabi both get up tears falling from your eyes as Dabi and Keigo both hug you.
"It's ok doll face you none of that" Dabi says making you look at him well he wipes your tears with his thumbs. Dabi starts to take again
"It's ok little cry baby thug" he says knowing it will make you laugh. Toga runs back in well Dabi is still holding you making you look at him and takes a picture.
"No toga delete that right now" Dabi says running after her.
All you can hear from outside is Dabi yelling as you finish your beer.
"Dabi!!" You yell wanting attention
Dabi comes running in as you grab Keigo and him dragging them out to your.
"Let's go for a drive break some laws"
Keigo looks at you like your crazy as you climb into the passenger seat and Keigo goes in the back of the car. Dabi climbs into the drivers seat starting the car. And turning on the radio on some weird school shooter kind of music as he pulls out of the base and goes petal to the metal through the city as he tells you to hold on to something Keigo grabbing the back of your seat for his life and you grabbing Dabi and Dabi grabs your thigh holding onto it keeping himself from moving to much as he turns and speeds through the city Keigo hitting his hand off of you to which Dabi doesn't listen and Keigo just keeps holding onto your seat.
Dabi pulls in front of a club and you look at him and start to yell.
"Another strip club you saw what happened last time"
"And that's why we are here I want you to try to sneak into the back where the strippers get ready and act like you work there and it's a normal day of work"
"Oh my god you so stupid but fine let's go"
"Wait hold on" Dabi says well getting out of your car and walking to the trunk he grabs a big bag and gets back in the and hands it to you.
"You perv if this is what I think it is I will hit you"
"What your gonna need it"
"Fine" you say as you open your door and start to walk to the entrance of the club Dabi and Keigo following you until you start to walk to the dancers room. You open the door getting greeted by the other dancers you greet them saying your new and walk to an open spot opening the bag Dabi gave you pulling out a sexy maid outfit that was just a lace bra and a pair of panties with a small ruffle going around your waist and a few other maid outfit details. You walk up to a girl and ask for a flat iron and the first girl you ask is so nice and hands you her already hot iron.
"Thank you" you say as you grab the iron starting to curl a few pieces you finish your hair and walk out to the rest of the building showing Dabi and Keigo your outfit as you hit Dabi for picking this out Keigo is covering his eyes trying to only look at you.
"Ok you look great now get up on the stage" Dabi says as he points to an empty stage. Dabi walks over to his forming a small stair case with his hands so that you can get up on the stage. You get up and start to circle the pole working parts of your outfit before you start to climb up and twirl around the top as Dabi and Keigo sit and watch Dabi looking like he can't handle himself pressing hard on his closed member. You turn to look at them both and wink before climbing back and going upside down you climb down and Dabi walks up handing you his jacket as he picks you up to help you down.
"Dabi could you not handle yourself" you say laughing at him
"I can handle myself"
You start to walk to grab that you put all your stuff in and you walk out throwing the bag to Dabi who is waiting for you outside the door to the back room well Keigo is sitting outside in the car. Dabi grabs you by you hip and pulls you close to his side.
"You did great doll face you gave me quite the show and yes I can't handle myself around you when you do things like that"
"Ew Dabi we flirt and it's all fun but you have a left hand use it" you say putting you hand on his cheek him getting more aggressive pulling you roughly in front of him
"Or I could use you" he says grabbing your chin making you look at him
You stay quiet as he pulls you by the hand to the car.
You get in Dabi getting in the drivers seat again putting his hand on you bare leg.
"You did good baby bird have you done that before"
"Uhm no" you lie not wanting to say you have done it for Dabi a few days ago
Dabi races the mustang back home pulling into the base with a cloud of dust following behind. Dabi puts the car in park and gets out walking to your side and picking you up out of your seat Keigo following behind Dabi kicks open the door to you and Keigos house still holding you he walks into the bathroom sitting on the counter against the mirror you in his lap. Dabi moves you off as he starts undress exposing the burns on his chest and legs as he takes off his shirt pants and boxers throwing them all to the floor Keigo undresses you mostly untiring your clothing pieces then falling to the floor. Dabi moves forward just to pick you up setting on on his fully erected member before speaking to you.
"Are you ready doll face I told you that you were gonna be my left hand" he says before biting a part of your neck
You nod to him telling him your ready and he puts both hands on you hip slamming you down onto his member Keigo coming in kissing and touching you everywhere as Dabi continues to slam you onto him faster as you let out more moans you try to look away from your self in the mirror until Dabi sees you stop looking in the mirror he grabs your chin making you look him in the eyes.
"Doll you don't want to make me mad do you"
"I don't know do I" you manage to say in a seductive tone.
"If you do you better have some plan b or birth control" he says as he slams you down on him as hard as he can him letting out a loud moan as he cums not pulling out.
"Fucking stupid bitch"
"I told you don't make me mad"
"Your dumb i swear to god your gonna pay for that in two ways you dumb fuck"
"Dabi what the hell"
"Birdbrain stay out of this"
"Well how am I suppose to you just fucking did that"
"It will be fine" Dabi picks you up wrapping you in his jacket and carrying you to the room where he lays you down tears falling from your eyes as he pulls you into his arms Keigo sitting next to you.
"Doll face its ok do you want to text Toga or something bird brain grab her phone"
"Yea I'm gonna have to hopefully she has something I swear Dabi your so stupid"
"Im sorry you made me mad I told you don't make me mad"
Keigo hands you your phone and you text toga to meet you outside telling Keigo to grab you a hoodie and boxers. Keigo walks back and you get dressed walking out of the door.
"Y/n what happened"
"Fucking Dabi do you have a plan b"
"Uhm do I want to know"
"Probably not"
"Come on y/n let's check my room for one"
You follow Toga to her house and she starts to search around you look around seeing pictures of deku all over her walls she walks up to you and hands you a few pills and water. You take them and hope for the best you thank Toga and walk out going back to your house and falling onto the bed the boys asking if you found something.
"I did hopefully it works" you say death staring Dabi
"Look doll I'm sorry it was an accident"
"Accident my ass you knew you were close ok well I'm tired your both sleeping in the floor"
"But kid I didn't do anything"
"Yea but o still don't care I'm mad" you say pushing them off the bed leaning down to give Keigo a kiss and leaning over on the over side to slap Dabi.

I feel like I focus a lot of Dabi and the reader but I swear this is gonna help with some other things down the road I hope you enjoy this I love you all have a good day or night