Chapter 25

"What did you say baby bird"
"Nothing I didn't say anything"
"No you said something"
"Doll what did you say"Dabis eyes wide
"I said it was nothing"
"Ok I'm gonna take your word for it baby bird"
You don't answer just dig your face deeper into his body.
Dabi braids your hair well you cuddle with hawks. Dabi couldn't be to lovey to you you did have a boyfriend and people already though something was up with you two. Ever since toga posted that picture and a few people saw you to dancing I'm the parking lot that one day but all that matters is that Keigo is ok. His heart is sneaking down as you sit until his nurse comes in seeing the heart monitor the panic in he eyes make you aware something is wrong you shoot up looking at what she is looking at you see his heart is dropping and start to try anything you can do to give him a rush you tell Dabi to burn part of his arm when it drops. The nurse tells you it won't work and tells you they have to shock him to get his heart to beat normal you get told to get off the bed and Dabi stands up holding you in his arms as you cry.
"It's ok doll" Dabi repeats as you pets your head
You soak his leather jacket with your tears as you watch the doctor work with Keigo trying to get his heart up.
"Ma'am are you ok do you want to step outside"
"Yes I will take her in the hallway" Dabi says knowing you will probably say no to going outside
He doesn't even move you off of him so he can walk he just shuffles to get you out of the hospital room.
"Doll it's ok he is gonna be ok"
You dig your head deeper into his body as he sinks to the ground. Your crying in his arms until a nurse walks out of the room.
" ma'am are you hawks girlfriends because I was told to let you know he is doing good his heart is stable if you notice a drop hit the button on the bottom of his bed we will rush in"
"Ok thank you" you speak well Dabi wipes tears from your face and off of him. You waste no time to rush in to see him he is sitting up in his bed moving over patting a spot next you him as he sees you walk in.
"Baby bird come lay down"
"Ok" you says as you walk to his bed getting on and pulling yourself next to him laying your head on his shoulder as you run your fingers along his body and Keigo holds you with his hands a little under your shirt holding on to your waist.
"Hehehe I'm gonna sneeze"
"Ok....." Dabi says looking at you because of the random thing you said
"Here baby bird" Keigo says as he makes one of his feathers fly up and tickle under your nose you letting out a cute sneeze well hawks and Dabi laugh
"I have allergies"
"Dabi go close the windows"
"Fine"
You cuddle with Keigo.
"Dabi can you step out"
"Ok I guess I can"
Dabi walks out and you look at him tears in your eyes.
"Babe I want you to be careful I don't want you to end up like this in the hospital this time we won't go home til we know your ok I don't want to lay on a half dead man for hours"
"I understand baby bird I will be more careful"
"Ok promise"
"Promise"
Dabi walks back in like nothing happened going back to sit. You fall asleep in Keigos arms until you are rudely awoken by Dabi poking you telling to get up that it's time for the two of you to leave.
"But Dabi...."
"But nothing let's go i don't want to sleep in the floor again"
"Fine"
"Dabi if she is a brat I give full permission to punish her"
Dabi smirks and walks out you following behind tell Keigo you love him and to call if I need to pick him up. Dabi pulls you close to him and tells you to get on his back you agreed I mean you were still tired to he gets low to the ground and you get on his back he stands up making sure your holding on he takes the stairs like a dummy but you knew it was only to keep you on his back for a little longer he stops on a floor tired of the stairs and makes his way to the elevator he gets there spamming the button till it makes it to the floor he gets in and runs his hand down all the buttons.when the doors close you hop off of his back he turns around and grabs you by the waist he sets his head on your shoulder whisper how much of a brat you were.
"What are you gonna do about it"
"You don't want to make me mad just wait til we get home" he says as he pushes you to the wall kissing you roughly
You make it to the bottom floor after a few minutes and you hop back in dabis back well he walked to your car.
He opens your door putting you into the car before walking to his side getting in and grabbing your thigh as he drives.
"Dabi can be get McDonald's"
"Doll face are you serious.....wait that kinda sounds good"
"I know right"
Dabi pulls in and drives to the window you crawl over him to order and drive to the next window you grab your food Dabi killing the lady in the drive threw as the two of you speed off with your free meal. You make it home Dabi running to your side throwing you over his shoulder and grabbing the food and walking into the house. You jump off his shoulder and try to find your food in the bag Dabi eats and says he's gonna take a bath and you get an idea you eat waiting for Dabi to start the water you finish eating and walk toward the bathroom knocking on the door before walking in you ask Dabi if you can join him because he can make the water hot and boil with his quirk. He just says fine and let's you get in. He tells you to turn around and starts to wash your hair slowly brushing shampoo through it and telling you to lean back to wash it out you being a brat you wink at him you sit back up normal when he tells you to. He grabs the conditioner bottle and uses half the bottle showing the glob to you asking if it's enough he glops it on your hair and gets every bit of hair putting your hair in a bun on the top of your head well he tells you to just lay back on him and relax. You do what he wants and he lays agains the back of the tub you laying on him your head leaned back on his shoulder as he plants small kisses on you neck making you shake a little. He washes out you conditioner and gets out and gets a towel to wrap around him well he goes to get you clothes. He comes back with a slutty pair of underwear and one of his button up shirts that was purple you dry off and get dressed putting your hair in a messy bun on the top of your head as you walk out of the bathroom your arms up fixing your hair on your head made the shirt lift up you look down as you try to fix it but when you look up you see shigaraki talking to Dabi. You don't worry about it the league has seen you in worse so you just calmly walk over to Dabi and sit down.
"Oh hi doll"
"Hi"
"Why was she in your bathroom she is still with hawks"
"Oh she is staying with me well hawks is in the hospital"
"Oh umm bye Dabi I'm leaving" shigaraki said almost running out of the door.
Dabi is laying against the head board wearing only his boxers you lay next to him before Dabi pats his lap telling you to straddle him you do just that slowly rocking your hips spelling your name with your body as you do so.
"Doll you look so pretty" right now Dabi was tired so he was not so mean he is soft Dabi at these times.
Dabi runs his hands up your sides. You reach for your vape taking a large amount of vapor into your mouth and blowing the fruity smelling vapor into Dabis face.
"Does the vape juice smell good Dabi"
"What is that it smell like really good"
"Do you want to start vaping now"
"If I can get that fruity shit then yea does it taste good"
"Yea it is a little cold might make you a little cold which could be good for you"
"Maybe on our way back to the hospital tomorrow we can grab one"
"Ok" you say laying your head on his shoulder well he rubbed circles on your back. He grabs the blanket wrapping it around you as he can tell you enjoying laying on him to much and you start to fall asleep he wraps a blanket around you and pulls the over blankets to cover his legs he whispers sweet things into your ear like saying your beautiful and that anyone would be lucky to have you.

So uh I started school again chapters will still come out just not how they used to also the reader and hawks are still together and probably will be from now on just Dabi is kinda there also I'm hard core simping over him I mean I updated my phone so I could get widgets and searched for hours for the perfect Dabi pictures to put in them and also made a custom background just for it so I might have a problem