Chapter 29

You have been working with the league full time for about a week. You and Dabi got really close and started to go on almost every mission together so when he gave you a promise ring in your favorite color that had Dabis name on the bottom and your name on his it didn't surprise you. Keigo didn't really like that you and Dabi got close but all the two of you did was play video games.
"Baby bird it's weird"
"Why me and Dabi are just friends"
"I trust you but I swear if he lays a hand on you I'm turning him in"
"You wouldn't"
"I would"
"Fine"
You get ready to go out with the league Keigo leaving to go to work and Dabi coming over waiting for you to get dressed. When Dabi walks in your still doing your hair and you set the curling iron on dabis leg lifting it quickly you freak out yelling.
"Dabi are you ok I'm so sorry I didn't know you where here"
"It's fine but can we get even"
"How"
"Burn you with my hand"
"I think you got even a few times" you say winking at Dabi as you unplug the iron and put on your clothes. Asking Dabi a few questions about the mission.
"Doll I got you something I think you might like it" Dabi says walking toward you a gift bag in hand.
You open the bag seeing one of dabis jackets and dark purple body harness that went perfect with the white top and black bell bottoms he also had in the bag you go get changed getting kinda mad that you have to change again. You walk out and walk to grab shoes from the closet putting them on and grabbing your keys and walking out the door Dabi following close behind. You can feel eyes on you looking you up and down you fight the urge to turn around and just say Dabi "your staring" before opening the  car door on the passenger side throwing the keys to Dabi who is freaking out that you know he was looking at you undressing you with his eyes. When Dabi gets in the car you a little tease asking how far the place is before letting Dabis clothed member out before Dabi forces you to take in his full length in your mouth you choking on it before learning to control it. You look up at Dabi with your eyes seeing Dabi biting his lip and grabbing onto the wheel and your hair. He pulls you hair a bit making you bite down softy on him causing him to cum in your mouth you slowly lifting your head letting it fill your mouth before swallowing hard. Dabi pulls into the place you getting out of the car before wiping your mouth and getting a mint from the glove box.
"Ok Doll are you ready remember if things get messy call for me I can help"
"Ok I think I got this"
"If dude start to touch you weird also let me know I will burn them up so fast"
"Ok don't worry I will let you know"
You walk with Dabi to shigaraki to find out how this was gonna go down and he gives you your partner you got Dabi so if you needed help with a perv he had you. You and Dabi make you say to your spot you collecting dabis quirk so you could be ready.
Time skip
You get back from the mission way before Keigo comes home you turn on the news seeing there is a thing about an attack you see a few hero's were injured and start to grab your phone calling Keigo non stop trying to get an answer. Nothing. You sink down in the bed crying still blowing up his phone tear falling on it. You wait hours for Keigo to get home you sobbing is to loud to even hear Keigo open the front door you hear him cursing to himself about his rough day. He opens the bedroom door seeing you on your shared bed crying griping his feather in you hand. When Keigo sees this he sneaks over and sits next to you moving your hair out of your face with his hand as soon as you notice this you sit up quickly and jump into his arms crying on him.
"Babe what happened you didn't answer my calls"
"I know I had a rough day"
"You need to call me I was so worried"
"I know I'm so sorry I love you today was just rough and I" you interrupt him by putting your finger to his lips
"It's ok I understand let's take away your stress" you say getting up off of him pushing him down on the bed and sitting on his chest.
"What are you doing Baby Bird you know I'm always top" Keigo says before flipping you on your back.
You stay quiet stroking his chest before he grabs you wrist and pins it down.
"Tonight is gonna be rough I hope you don't want to walk any time soon"
You try to unzip his jacket with your free hand only for it to get pushed away and him start to rip off you clothes enjoying every second of it touching you everywhere as he takes off the last items of clothes. Keigo starts to undress you pulling on the hem of his boxers and letting it go making it snap against his skin causing him to groan in a mix of pain and pleasure. He pins you bed and slaps you things hard making you moan. He leaves only his boxers on leaning over to kiss you leading it down you body till he gets to you hips and he starts to leave bites and love bites all over your hips and thighs till he gets to your lady parts and sticks two fingers into your body pumping them in and out slightly then licking your body leaving love bites and bite marks all over your body. You let out loud moans before you cum. Keigo stands up putting his fingers in the mess putting them in his mouth before sticking his dick into you entrance and making you scream well he reaches for your hips holding them with one hand and using the other to touch your body. He rails you long and hard the whole time making you scream before cuming. Keigo reaches under the bed for a small vibrator before turning it on to the highest speed and shoving it in you leaving it there as he lifts up your waist grabbing you ass and looking at you moan.
"Count down from 50 baby bird when your down I'll turn it off" you listen and start to count with every number you count Keigo slaps your thighs making you moan more. You cum at least four times before you get to 30. Soon you finally finish counting and Keigo turns off the vibrator putting it back and he picks you up pinning you to the wall before sticking it in and thrusting in and out before he cums inside of you pulling out slowly filling you up with his seed. Before he walks you to the shower so that you can rinse off and get cleaned up you try to walk on your own but only fall down you can't feel your legs.
"Hehe Baby bird do you need help"
You get red before answering to his question telling him yes he then walks over and lifts you up running a bath and sitting in it with you helping you wash up.
After your long bath Keigo picks you up getting you out and setting you on the counter letting out the water and grabbing you one of his hoodies and a pair of his boxers before getting you dressed and getting himself dressed picking you up carrying you to you shared bedroom and giving you cuddles you putting your face against his chest putting your hand on his chest as well.
"I love you baby bird"

Thank you for enjoying this also remember Dabi and the reader are just friends who has a flirty relationship that can go places sometimes but not all the time but I hope you enjoyed this have a good day