Two - Making an Impression

You know the drill.... comment if you want more...vote if it makes you warm on the inside...recommend if this made you smile for even a moment...heheh

“Hey, Dee!” my best friend, Corey yelled as I walked towards him the following Monday. Ah, my friend Corey, the best friend God could give a guy. I mean, he was just the best. He’s smart but humble. Funny but has limits, loving but stern and religious---but Jewish. It was a problem for my parents at first, having a little Jew running around our house asking us why in the world we believe in Jesus, but as time went by…they grew to love him like I did; a brother…or for them a son.

“Hey, Cor” I returned, grinning like a maniac. I woke up on the right side of the bed today. Reaching him, I engulfed him in a big man-hug then proceeded to greet the rest of my friends, giving out half-hugs and high fives all over the place. 

We stood by our row of lockers just being boisterous and loud like normal teenagers, not caring who heard what or who was affected by the noise because it was too early for anyone to care. I was talking to Conner, a football jock, who was rambling on about how he was walking with his ‘soon-to-be-ex’ girlfriend of the month, Dana, in the mall when he came across two guys kissing. He was saying how disgusting it was and how he almost went over to them and beat the gay out of them. I laughed at his stupidity and rolled my eyes.

“You know, Conner, violence isn’t always the answer. People have been trying that for years now and it still hasn’t worked…” I offered, smiling at him. He was a major homophobe, I think he’s even the one who started the Homophobe Support Group, but deep down Connor was a good guy…that part of him was just really really deep and it was small; really, really small. I told him to come to church with me but he refused and told me that if God couldn’t remove the homos from earth then he couldn’t be of use to him. I rolled my eyes, remembering the conversation. Imbecile.

“Yes, but still, why would they just do that so openly? Flaunting their bloody fagdom! What the hell? No man, there were little kids in that mall and there they were in all their homo-glory sucking face and feeling each other up” he exclaimed, turning a little red with anger. I shook my head.

“Feeling each other up? Ew, like what the hell… as in rubbing crotch or as in gripping onto hair?” I asked feeling disgusted.

“Does it matter?” he threw his hands up, “They were all over each other! Could you say—” he stopped mid-sentence staring behind me almost in shock. I waved a hand in front of his face. He just lifted a hand and pointed towards the door. 

A group of people had just walked in, silencing the whole corridor as they walked in dressed mostly in leather. There were girls and guys, all very attractive. The guys were all buff and tall while the girls were slim but bodacious. The group was led by two guys, one slightly taller than the other, both menacing and dripping with danger and masculinity. The taller one was wearing dark jeans with a white tee that clung to his toned body like a second skin, and a leather jacket thrown over it. He had on biker boots and aviator glasses that looked very expensive albeit being half covered with thick brown locks that hung in face. A over confident smirk played on his lips as he walked with his group following him. 

The guy walking beside him was dressed similarly except he was wearing a black tee and his aviators were rimmed in white instead of white like his taller friend. He was grinning, shifting his glasses to sit in his blond hair to reveal icy blue eyes that held amusement. He sent a few girls winks as he passed them,, making them swoon and sigh dreamily. The taller one shifted his glasses up too, making them hold his hair back and revealing familiar green eyes. His eyes scanned the hallway, searching for something before looking ahead again.