Chapter Four

So apparently today is my first day at school. The boys are sending me to a school that's mixed with Hybrids and 'normal' people. I slip on my cute outfit (at the top) and put some purple eyeshadow to match my outfit and backpack.

After I'm done getting ready, I go down stairs, where Harry is ready to take me to school. "You'll eat breakfast at school. So, are you nervous?" He asks. "A little." I say. But that's not nearly the truth. I'm terrified!

We get into the car, and drive away. I stare out the window while we are driving, and pick at my bracelets. "So here we are!" He says. "Have a good day! Love you!" He says. Oh, my. He loves me! "Ok, love you too! Bye!" I say, getting out of the car, holding my backpack. Wow, this place isn't that big. Most people don't want Hybrids and 'normals' mixed together. But that's ok. Less kids I'll have to deal with!

As soon as I enter the school, I head for the front office to get me schedule.

"Hello! What's your name?" The lady asks, in a sickly sweet tone. "Keira Styles." I say. Yep, I have Harry's last name. He said that he wanted to be the official owner. But he said we wanted to be more of a brother than an owner, which is nice.

"Ok, here's you schedule, have a great day!" She says. I smile, and nod as I head for my locker.

Locker 172. Ok.

My combination is 04-20-06. That's not so bad! It seems like my first class is math. But I just take all of my stuff, because I'm not sure what I will need completely.

I walk into the small room, with math posters, all over the wall. For a seventh grade room, this class sure had a lot of addition posters on its walls. I sit in the last seat that's open. Which is in the back. But, that's totally ok with me. I don't like to be noticed. Seated on my left is a Hybrid boy, who looks like he's half wolf. He's pretty cute. He has piercing blue eyes, and darker hair.

"Er, hi?" He says. Oops, I stared too long.

"Um, h-hi! M-my name is Keira! It's my first day." I stutter.

"Well, hello!" He says reaching his hand out. I shake it. "My names Troy!" He says.

I smile and return my attention back to the front of the room when the teacher walks in.

"Hello, class!" The teacher with reddish brown hair says. "It seems as if we have a new student today! Let's welcome Keira to our class!" She says. I blush, as kids around the room say, "Hi!" And some others just giggle. But the girl in front of me says, "Eh, another rat Hybrid!" She says. "I'm not a rat." I scoff. "Don't listen to Tracey, Keira. She's a bitch!" Troy says, which makes me turn even redder. If that's possible.

"Thanks." I mumble, smiling.

"Okay, settle down class. My name is Mrs. Stewart, Keira!" She says, smiling.

I just nod my head, and smile.

Okay, school can't be that bad. Can it?