1 ( edited )

Friends can impeccably be for you.

My friends are.... Wild. Crazy. Stupid.

We act very animalistic compared to a normal person. We are all about fun and games and never take anything serious. Especially LOVE

"Doom! Doom! Doom!...Sam !" I heard Cory call.

I was running late for a meeting and she knows it, now what does she want from me.

"What do you want Sam?" I asked her whislt I still got down the stairs. Seconds pass and she still hadn't said a thing but kept glaring at me.

"You know I got a meeting...it's either you stand there looking stupid or you tell me want you want?"I said fighting with my tie.

What the hell is up with this tie!

"Where is my caramel syrup and my chocolate cake, that I, Cory Lorie Drake left in this! This! Big ass fridge where there was anything but cake in it!" She yelled.

I stopped everything I was doing and glance at her. I did eat cake last night!

"Choc-chocolate cake and caramel?" I whispered.

She slowly walked forward to the counter. "Sam?" She called.

"Mmm?" I lowly answer her. Her hand slowly grabbed the knife on the counter. I knew I was dead.

"Run" she warned. I didn't even wait but sprinted into the living room.

She ran after me like a mad person pretending to want to stab me. Cory is my best friend, we grew up together since grade four. She is like my mother because she is so mature like no ones business, She is a Surgeon, works at the California emergency centre. Sometimes it bores me but I let it sink. There are days when she can be a bitch too. She is a very lazy person but she has her days.

"O.k sorry I'll get you one when I get back" I promised. I wasn't willing to die plus I had a meeting at ten this Morning.

"Three of them since you know how to eat what don't belong to you" she said. I giggle in front of her, reaching for my case.

"It just looked tempting " i joke around.

"Shut up"

"Let me go now" I close my case and grabbed my keys.

"Bye. Tell Quan to answer my calls or I'll be at his office to create a show" she said. I roll my eyes at her, "You are not coming there Cory " I warn her.

"Than tell him to answer the phone when it rings"she sang putting her finger that she dunked cream into her mouth.

"Just, bye"

--

I got to my work place in time. I work at Darrin Fam .Inc, the second biggest countries company and the third biggest company in the world. I am a PA to Mr Black. One of the sweetest man I've ever met in the business industry.

"There you are" Quan exclaimed, speed walking my direction.

His dating Cory or he and Cory are together, i don't know? Seems like a forced relationship to me.

"And there you are too, Quan what the actuall hell ain't you answering her calls" I punched him on the chest. I was mad! Mad because he never listens!

"Look, i thought your friend is mature but no, she is crazy as hell" he said rubbing the spot I attacked.

"I told you to not mess with my friends so, answer her calls Quan" I said to him.
I never want to see Cory here ever again! I remember when she came to confront Quan.