10 (edited)

"What?" Mai exclaimed.

I desperately grabbed my wine glass and drank it down at once. Cory was pissed, not pissed but fuming. This is the real Cory. She had enough of them and I also had enough of this fake friendship.

"Yeah, worse thing is you were even in the same roof and a few feet away" she said looking deep into Mai's eyes. Mai was so speechless but emotional too.

"Cory?" Quan called her.

"Shut up, shut up! I am tired of acting like a secrets goddess. Your shit is killing me, today, we spill every shit we got against each other" she demands. She furiously pulled her chair back away from the table with a loud scratch on the floor and sat down.

Everyone was quiet, "We doing the quiet game now?" She asked.

She looked around and stopped at Loren. "Cory don't do thi-" Tia was cut in her sentence.

"Luke?"

"Cory!" Loren begged with her eyes but Cory ignored her.

"Did you know Loren was once upon a time pregnant?" She slowly asked. The girls looked down away from the couple.

"Savage" I heard Giovanni mutter.

"You were pregnant?" Luke asked her calmly. Has anyone realized when someone is angry they speak calmly? I knew she was shitting herself from afar.

She didn't respond leaving the Bird chirp outside be heard.

"Yes she was, was?" Cory dug deeper. Luke turned his chair top face Loren. She looked so scared.

She didn't look scared saying all that back there though, she looked happy but now, the table had turned.

"You aborted my child?" Luke asked, breathing heavily, "Yes, i can explain j-" she was cut in her sentence with a loud bang on the table that made half of us jump of our seats.

"Loren fuck off, a fucking child, a baby!" He finally exploded making my ears hurt.

"Man chill" Mike pushed him away from Loren.

At this point my heart was beating uncontrollably fast and when I turned to see Giovanni, his face expressionless, I couldn't figure out if his angry, shocked or confused and it was stressing me.

"So we really doing this Cory " Mai asked.

I was literally not hoping she would say anything but, I guess she didn't want to feel left out.

"Lets go" I cheered!

I don't know if I am wrong but I was damn happy this day had come!

"Gary did you know Tia cheated on you with your co worker Bill" Mai tells.

"Shit"i mutter,  I didn't think she was going to say that... I was beyond shocked.

Gary slowly turned his gaze to his wife, "And you want me of the tv but you do shit like this Tia" Gary angrily said. Tia looked so scared, I mean I was for her behalf, Gary looked plain red like a tomato.

"I can explain"

"Don't" he calmly told her.

"I have been jealous of yours and sam's relationship that's why I demanded you to move her to another company, but when she still worked with you Bill had told me, you guys had sex so I had sex with him" I choked on my drink. I looked at her like she was two headed.

Is she fucking kidding me!

"Are you hearing yourself?" Gary exploded. She looked down away from the faces we were giving her.