4 (edited)

Today was the day to travel to the island. I haven't spoken to Giovanni since the day at the office. Cory slept at Quans yesterday so they would arrive at the airport together. Out of the blue there was a black SUV truck by my drive way.

"Frank?" I greet, seeing him beside the car. He walked to me smiling. He seemed to not smile when Giovanni is around but does it when he had the chance too.

"Mam, Mr Barrin has asked for me to pick you up to the airport" he told me.

This man is just so, so... what will he do if I say no?

I would probably get killed by him.

"Oh, thank you" I said to Frank.

"I'll take this" he took my bags that were by the door.

"Let me quickly go lock" I tell him.

"Sure" I walked away to my door and locked it safely. I walked back to the black truck, "Thanks" I get in and he closed the door for me.

We begun driving to the airport with little calming music from the radio.

"Mr Barrin has never let a woman in his cars before, its great that I get to see him like this towards you" Frank spoke to me, i moved from my relaxing statue to Really wanting to know why he just said that?

"Really?"

"Yes, his always isolated and his not a very good person to show his feelings but with you, I think his getting there" he smiled at me. I think he thinks me and Giovanni are dating?

"Well Frank, i don't like your Boss, we just partners for a month than we go back to  how we were before" I tell him. His smile disappeared immediately and looked away, like he was cursing himself for saying all that.

--

"We are here" he said. I look on my side seeing Giovanni in a red tight shirt that hugged him like crazy, and tight black jeans with black lacosta shoes on. His hair braided in two rows to the back, he looked so sexy.

He opened the door and handed me his hand to help me out and I took it, "Hi" he greeted me with a sweet long kiss on the lips and cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead actually my hair.

I was so shocked, cause I wasn't thinking he would be affectionate like this towards me plus no man had ever showed affection towards me in public.

"Hi" i shyly greet.

"You good?" He smirked, "Yeah" I nod my head.

"Thank you Frank get her bags on the plane please than you may go" he told Frank.

"Ok Sir"

I turn to see the plane and the others near the stairs interacting and we started walking their direction.

"Sam!" They greet me once they saw me.

"Hi guys" I greet back giving everyone a hug.

"Hy man"  the boys greet Giovanni.

We begun talking more and complimenting each others outfits.

Her outfit