2 (edited)

A lot of questions were running in my head. I mean what the hell is he doing here? Could he be my partner? My boss?

Oh hell naw!

"Giovanni this is Sam , Sam this is-" I cut her, "My boss?" I rolled my eyes.

How do they even know each other? His a business man Jesus! He can't leave work for a month?

"Your boss?" She asks looking confused... good, so she doesn't know?

Cory pushed me aside going straight to shake Giovanni hand.

"Hi I am Cory" she smiled.

"Hi Cory nice to meet you" he shakes it back, and turned to look at me.

He just looked at me and smirked.

"So y'all know each other?"Mai asked.

"Yes"we both answer at the same time.

"Great!"

"Can we got inside now guys" Tyler whines. Mai gives him an elbow punch and gave him a warning look.

"Sure" she walks to the doors, making us follow.

We finally got in and walked to the table which was away from everyone in the  building, i mean Mai is a very classy girl and doesn't like being crowded. They all got their seats luckily I was closer to Cory, everyone was taking seats with their partners so I was going to sit with Giovanni for sure.

I nug at Cory, "Do I have to sit next to him?" I whispered.

"Duh...come on. I see why you single" She said.

Wow

"Whats that suppose to mean" I whispered back, "That you are scared of opening up since that dick head fucked up!" She said.

Why be so shallow, she really had to get me back to the past?

I don't even want to think about it.

"Ugh " i passed her aggressively because that was really not nice.

"Ladies first" Giovanni spoke. At least he was kind.

I walked in front of the chair and sat down. Taking the smell of his expensive cologne down with me, this got me feeling some type of way.

"Thank you" I gave a smile that he returned,  He smiles all the time.

I tried paying attention to anything but him, I didn't want to speak to no man or consider dating again. I like being single but when the girls are booed up I feel like I am left out.

I felt warm air hit the side of my neck, "You look beautiful tonight" he complimented me. I swear he was speaking fast but my mind was over the moon making his words sound slow, because first, the air from his fresh breath took me to another world.

"Again thank you " i smile at him.

His your Boss!

His your boss!

We ordered our plates and we had to wait, "So Giovanni tell us about yourself"Tia asked.

"I am a billionaire, owner of international companies, businesses, age is thirty, single, don't have any kids with anyone, plus I work everyday so I don't have the time for girls or women in general" he speaks

Than what is he doing here?

"Thats great man"

"Yes, can you hire Gary, i want him off the tv asap." Tia said.