6 (edited)

"I need the bathroom Vanni" I winced at the pain from my abdomen, man holding your pee for long is not healthy.

"Go and get back quickly " he groaned.

I did my business and decided to go to the kitchen for some water.

"She won't find out" I heard someone whispering before I was going to enter the kitchen.

"Do you know I miss you Tyler"

I decided to peak seeing no other but Jessica and Tyler.

"Jessica you need to move on we shouldn't do that no more"  He tried pushing her away.

"Tyler look at me and say you don't want me no more" she pout.

"Oh my" I covered my mouth.

"Come lets do a quickie" she giggled, kissing Tyler and they walked off to other room away from the others.

"This bitch" I instantly forgot about my water and went to bed.

"You ok?" Vanni asked.

"Yes"

--
I woke up finding Giovanni not next to me. Good, morning breathe and I had a banging headache.

I still can't believe what happened last night. I thought Jessica was Mai's best friend and would never cross her but no the bitch is a very sneaky one and let me tell you.

I should tell Mai fast.

I did my hygiene and went down to the kitchen finding Cory and Tia

Her outfit

"Sam" Tia greeted me

"Guys" I greeted them.

Loren got in with Mai they were laughing. I started debating if I should tell her right now or Cory ?

I think of telling Cory, she will tell me what to do.

"Cory" I call her.

"Yeah"

"Can we talk, now " i ordered!

We walked in the back, i quickly closed the sliding door and checked the coast.

She looked at me weirdly, "What's up" she asked me.

"Its about Tyler" I crossed my arms on my chest. I was getting mad because I never thought Tyler would do such a thing.

"What about him? " she curiously asked me.

"His been sexual with Jessica" I told her. Her eyes widen from the news, Cory would believe me, i mean why would I start such a thing?

"Last night when everyone was asleep, they were in the kitchen, i heard Jessica saying,  she won't find out" i told her. I wont be hiding a thing like this to my friends and i will do everything to protect them.