Anger 2 {Klefan + Caroline}

Smut!!

Third Person's Point of View

Klaus and Stefan have been making out in the school for a couple of minutes.

Step. Step.

Klaus and Stefan pull away from each other when they hear the footsteps.

"Did you hear that?" Stefan asks.

"Yeah,"

Klaus speeds out the door and back with Caroline in his arms.

"Look who I found spying on us," Klaus smirks.

"Are you kidding me?" Stefan questions.

"What? It's not every day you see two hot ass men making out in the school's hallway when they are supposed to be mortal enemies," she says.

"Well, Klaus and I have had a little thing going on for almost a century. Isn't that right Nik?" Stefan says.

"Yes it is, love," he says.

"Can we go have some fun?" Stefan asks.

"Well, what are we gonna do about her?" Klaus asks.

"Let's take her with us," Stefan smirks.

Klaus grabs Stefan and Caroline by the shoulders and flashes to his mansion.

"Bedroom," Klaus demands.

Stefan leads Caroline to Klaus' bedroom and begins to undress and lays on the bed. He knows how Klaus wants him to be before he enters the room. Caroline just stands near the bed awkwardly. Her eyes dart from Stefan to around the room.

"Just relax, nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. Remember the first bonfire I went to, you wanted me then and I've seen the way you look at Klaus when you think no one is paying attention," Stefan says.

"What are you talking about?" she asks.

"Well the only reason I didn't go with you that night was because of your attitude but since you've become a vampire I like your new attitude and I was too caught up on Elena and trying to figure out why she looked exactly like my ex-girlfriend. But now I'm over her, and having fun with Klaus and you are hot," he explains.

"Well thank you," she smiles.

"That was cute, but now remove your clothes Caroline before I rip them off," Klaus demands as he walks in.

Klaus walks over to Stefan, whose still laying naked on the bed. Klaus runs his fingers through Stefan's hair and pulls a bit.

"Good boy," Klaus says.

"Thank you, alpha," Stefan groans.

"I was hoping you'd remember how I liked you," Klaus says.

"Well it has been a while but I'm looking forward to this. No one is as rough as you," Stefan says.

"I'm going to bind your arms and legs," Klaus says.

"Yes, alpha," Stefan says as he puts his arms above his head and spreads his legs.

Klaus binds Stefan's arms to the headboard and his feet to the footboard.

"Now, Caroline, get on your hands and knees with your right above his dick," Klaus says.

Caroline straddles Stefan's lower legs and leaned on her hands so her face is hovering over his dick.

"Good. Take him into your mouth and don't let him slip out until I say so unless you want to be punished," Klaus says.