𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

I was in my dorm getting ready for the Halloween
feast. I took a shower and then straightened my hair. I put on a white shirt and a cut red vest. Then I put a black skirt on and a little bit of lipgloss.

I met the twins in the common room and then we walked into the great hall together

We sat down at our table while we waited for the food to appear. All of a sudden plates of many different food popped up and there were also desserts and candy. I grabbed a slice of smoked duck and poured myself a glass of pumpkin juice. I looked to the twins to see George piling candy on his plate. Just candy. I looked to Fred who was snickering at his brother, and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed George's plate and dumped half the candy on my plate. "What the heck!" George exclaimed I'm smirked at him and responded "you should be thanking me" I paused then continued, "if you ate all of this you probably would die" George's face turned red but shook his head while mumbling "whatever". "Oh is that a thank you I hear?" He looked at me then his face turned cold. "What are you looking at-" I turned to see a worried looking Mcgnagall standing behind me. "Mrs.Rosier you are to come with me urgently. You to mr. Wesley" George stood up and followed me Fred hadn't been paying attention. But soon relised and followed us. She led us to Dumbledores office. When we got there she went and stood next to Dumbldore leaving us standing in-front of his desk. Mcgnagall then handed me a letter.