𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏?

The time has come. Wow that was deep. No I mean it's time to go home. I can't believe it's already the last day. Anyway I already have all my stuff packed up so I guess I should walk with Eve to breakfast. Since it will be our last one until fall. I walked into the common room and waited for Eve. 10 minutes. 20 minutes. Merlin I'm gonna be late. I ran down to the great hall just to run into someone. Oliver. "OLIVER!" Celest shouted as she hugged him. "This is just in case I don't see you before fall ok?" "Of course! See you next year then!" He hugged me one more time and then I ran the rest of the way to the great hall. When i arrived I saw Eve, lee, and Fred sitting there talking. I walked up behind Eve. "Jeez thanks for waiting for me." I said jokingly. "Oh my Merlin Celest I'm so sorry! I forgot. I was waiting and then me and Fred walked down together." I rolled my eyes and looked at Fred "thanks for stealing my friend" he nodded and smirked. Then George came up behind me "I woke up and no one was there. Fred, Lee, Eve, you! Gone!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. We all sat down and ate while enjoying each other's company.

We arrived at hogsmed station and boarded the train. The five of us sat together as always and talked till the train started moving. "Me and Georgie were always the prankster until someone named the Queen of cards came around." Fred told me Eve. Me and George looked at each other for a quick second and then looked to Fred. "Who's that?" Eve asked "I think that's another story for later." I said. Fred gave me a weird look but shrugged it off.

When the train stopped, we all said our goodbyes and headed to our guardians. "Make sure to write!" I yelled after Eve as she walked away. "I could faintly here her yell I will. Then we crossed the platform back into kings cross.