𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Mcgnagall then handed me a letter.
I opened it and started reading
"Miss.Rosier, we regret to inform you that Anabeth Rosier has recently passed this morning of Halloween" I stopped reading and dropped the letter. I turned to George and clung to his side and started crying. Sobbing actually. How is it possible that my mom just happened to pass away the day I decide to prank everyone. It's like to get back at me they do this. Fred picks up the letter and gasps, he shows George and his mouth drops. He then Hugs my back."shhh you'll be okay, everything will be okay." I look at him in the face and see his face is filled with worry and saddeness. "The funarall will be this upcoming Sunday" dumbledore says. "The weaslys will meet you at the front gate and escort you there and back later that evening" he continues. I nodd and then head back to the common room with the twins. I spent the next few hours sitting on the couch and staring at the fire, until someone taps me on the shoulder. "Celest, you have to sleep" the person whispers.  I turn to see the one and only George. He comes and sits next to me. I snuggle to his side and lay my head on his shoulder. "Why did this have to happen to me" I say in a shaky voice. He looks at me and shakes his head "I don't know but if you ever need to talk, I'll be there". He says i look up at him, and he meets my eyes. I start feeling my face get hot so I look away. "You should get some sleep" I say "I'm not sleeping if your not" he reply's. I then put my head on his lap and say well I guess I'm sleeping then" he laughs and rest his head on his arm, and we fall asleep there.