𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

Later that night they arrived at Hogwarts. Home. She honestly didn't know she would miss it that much but she did. They had made it back to the castle and were walking into the great hall. Yumm. Dinner. I took my seat next to Eve and another girl in my year, Angelina. We're not exactly friends but me and a few others share a dorm. The twins and lee sat across from us. Of course Fred was staring at Eve and George and lee were laughing at him. Eve was blushing but getting to know me more. "So what's your favorite magical creature?" Eve asked. Celest hesitated but came to say "definitely a dragon. What about you-" she got cut off by dumbldore cutting them off. He started with his speech and no one dared interrupt him. I kinda zoned out but snapped back into reality when I smelled food. I piled about everything on my plate. I was starving. Sadly I was so full I couldn't eat anymore. The feat ended shortly and everyone head back up to the dorms.

When we got back to the common room Celest went straight to the dorm and shrieked. The sign now read, Celest Rosier Alicia Spinit, Angilina Johnson, Evelyn Altair. "Eve your rooming with me now!!" Celest yelled down the stairs. The raven hair girl looked up from what it looked like talking to George and smiled. She gave me a thumbs up and said "I'll be up in a minute!" Celest nodded knowing she would definitely tease Fred about this later but went to get ready for bed. She got in her pjs and then layed in her bed. She soon fell asleep thinking about the questions from earlier. Where was the necklace from? And what had happened to her mother??