Author's Note

This is just a note I would like to leave here for the story. These will most likely be at the beginning of all the stories I write here, so if you do read my writings then get used to seeing an Author's Note. 

First, yes there's going to be LBGTQ+ in this story. More specifically boyxboy. So if you don't like that, or don't support it, then stop reading here and go to a different story. 

Second, I will be mentioning oc's in this story. Not to mention oc's of my friends as well. I did ask permission to use their oc's in this story. 

Third, I am using my own art in this story. I do create and make my own drawings. I will most likely be working on other images for older chapters as well as newer ones and then adding them to the story. Don't get too excited when I republish chapters as that could just be editing, not the photo for that chapter. 

Fourth, I am changing a few things about the next gen characters, I still do not own them. I'm just changing them a bit. Similar to making my own AU for them. In the cause of that I own my own AU, not the original versions of the Eddsworld Next Gen. They belong to their owner. The same goes for the Eddsworld characters. 

Fifth, there might be some things mentioned in this story. Or shown. That some people do not like. For instance, demons, blood, demonic things, as well as a few mental things, and other person subjects. If you do not like any of those things then you're welcome to move on from this story and go to a different one. 

Sixth, there is a slight possibility that there will be sexual things happening here. Not to mention I do have cussing and cursing that goes along with the characters. 

Seventh, I do not know if I will be making a second book to this one or anything that continues off of this book. As this is for fun and made in the point of view of a character I do not tend to write with.

Another note, I know I tend to jump around on subjects in my writing and I am working on that. Sorry if it gets a little confusing when I'm writing in the chapters. 

 I do not publish chapters at a constant rate, as I am busy most of the time. Not just with school, but with my drawing and friends. Those come first over this story. 

I am writing this story for fun therefore I am not just going to continue it at my own pace, but I'm going to continue it till I figure a good ending point for the story. 

One of my editor's (Riot), does not have Wattpad. But there's going to be better edits and wording. Clover does have Wattpad but she will not be posting anything. 

I am also going to be writing this story on Tapas as well, the cover will get an update just for that as I will be drawing more (hopefully) for the book there, and here.

  Thank you, 

                    -Ethan, Clover, Riot