P r o l o g u e

Richie Tozier, a popular greaser in the town of Derry, Maine. Greasers are known for wearing jeans and leather jackets, greasers love combing there hair slick back. However, as much a Richie tries, his big curly raven hair cannot be tamed. He has beautiful ocean blue eyes that sparkle through his coke bottle glasses. Along with freckles sprinkled delicately across his face. All the girl greasers swoon over him. Too bad for them he's openly gay.

Richie is seventeen but started smoking at the young age of thirteen with Bev. Luckily he doesn't mess around too much. When you see him you except him to be some popular greaser who messes around and doesn't pay attention to school. In fact, he's really caring and has almost perfect grades, it makes Maggie and Went really proud of their boy. One thing though...he's a major trashmouth.

Richie is friends with Beverly, Stan, and Mike. Some fellow greasers. They had all known each other since childhood and were very close. They always had each other's back. Just like all greasers did, they're family.

Richie's family is pretty poor. Luckily WentWorth and Maggie try there hardest for Richie and his sister Holly. They even fully except of him being gay. WentWorth and Maggie are also technically greasers but don't go out and drink while getting in trouble anymore. WentWorth works as a cashier at the grocery store a few minutes away from home. While Maggie is a waitress at the Diner.

Richie loves his eight year old sister Holly with his whole heart. He makes it his goal to protect her and watch out for her since mom and dad are always busy.

Holly is at school all day and goes to her friend Georgies house almost everyday, Georgies parents will always watch after her. Plus, Georgies parents include Zack Denbrough, Bill Denbroughs dad. Went and Zack have been best friends since middle school. Although Went is a greaser and Zack is a Soc that won't ruin there friendship. Richie has never met Bill but Went will probably introduce them eventually.

Richie loves participating in rumbles with his friends.

He hates Socs with his entire soul. There just a bunch of stuck up preppy rich kids who don't get in trouble no matter how much they play around. Richie thinks they have it so perfect. There so annoying, just another reason he enjoys defeating them in rumbles, he is an excellent fighter.

One day, he meets Eddie Kaspbrak.

~

Eddie Kaspbrak, a quiet Soc who simply loves reading and hanging out with his close friends Bill and Ben. Eddie loves wearing baggy jeans and tight shirts with pretty classy jackets, just like a lot of Socs. He Chooses to leave his brown hair nice and fluffy. His Bambi brown eyes and freckles are obvious when you see him.

He doesn't really socialize with other Socs like Greta or Henry. He's more of a nerdy type along with Bill and Ben.

He seems to have it great, every Soc does truly. Sadly, Socs have there own problems. Eddie for instance has an overprotective and annoying mother who forces him to take pills. He wears a fanny pack sometimes but mostly just keeps his inhaler in his back pocket.

Eddie's dad died when he was six. Every since then Sonia's...just different. Eddie hates her and can't feel anymore love for her, he just has to keep putting on a fake smile for her fake self until he can move out.

Eddie's closeted gay. He's much too fearful for what people like his mother or the other Socs will think of him. If Sonia found out she'd just put him on much more pills than she already forces on him.

Eddie doesn't necessarily hate the Greasers like the rest of the Socs, he's more curious than hateful. He wants to see how they are and what there like. However, from what he's heard they're just filthy troublemakers.

He doesn't participate in rumbles like other Socs for multiple reasons. For one he doesn't have any reason to want to fight a greaser, and even if he did his asthma and inexperience would screw him in a rumble.

One day, he meets Richie Tozier.