O n e

———————————————————————————
Should I stay or should I go? || The Clash
———————————————————————————

Richie Tozier sped-walked down the street to his best friend Bevs.

Beverly had been Richie's best friend for a long, long time. She has beautiful red hair and blue eyes. She's one of the most badass and well known greasers around. Sadly, her dads abusive and her mom was gone a long time ago, Beverly doesn't know where she is or if she's even alive. Luckily Beverly has her friends.

Richie went up the stairs to her door and knocked loudly on her door knowing her father wasn't home. "Hey Rich!" She said as she pulled the door wide open allowing him inside. "Hey, What's up Marsh?" He said bouncing onto her couch. "Not much, Stanley's with some Soc named Bill, can you believe that?!" Beverly said rolling her eyes as she sorted things from her purse on the counter. "Whatever he makes his own decisions." He said. "Maybe not all Socs are bad, especially if Stan is hanging out with one!" She said. "I'll believe that when I see one that's not an asshole." He said jumping up as she nodded in agreement. "The Quarry?" She said grinning as Richie nodded his head.

They ran out of the door and started trotting towards the Quarry near the barrens.

Richie and Beverly say on a log at the bottom of the quarry as Beverly pulled out a pack of cigarettes, lighting it.

"So when are you gonna get a boyfriend Rich?" Beverly said smirking as she nudged him. "Probably never, who wants to date this greaser?" He said leaning back with a smile. "Oh brighten up! You'll find someone eventually." Beverly said. "What about you miss Marsh? You got a boyfriend yet?" Richie said. "Sadly, no. Most guys I've met are assholes, and if their not assholes I have no interest in dating them anyways it's tiring." She said rolling her eyes. "Oh Bev! Don't worry! You'll find your true love eventually!" Richie said in a high pitched mocking tone causing Beverly to punch him in the shoulder as he laughed.

Suddenly Richie and Bev heard voices coming from not too far. "Huh?" Richie sad adjusting himself as he stood up with Bev in fear it was Henry. "We should get going." Beverly said starting to walk away with Richie but they both stopped dead in there tracks when they heard a branch break. They turned there heads quickly.

"Who are you?"